• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here
    The code [*IMG]http://i5.*******.com/4fxew68.jpg[*/IMG]
    Take out the *'s. Hope you like it.

Have a nice day!
    Haven't seen you on for a while...
    You should come to the new Pokemon Riddles Thread and play :)
    You make awesome riddles and you should apply to be one of the co owners or a mod :)
    I appreciate you for correcting me with the math stuff in the Homework Help thread. I don't know why I did that, as I'm usually pretty accurate with mental calculations.
    You and Crasher are the only Elites, and are the highest-ranking active members, so I would think that one of you two should post.
    Crasher and I are thinking of making a "v2" of the club, as the majority of the current admins and mods of the club are inactive. Would you support this?
    Haha, math contests? No, not at all. Again, I enjoy math, but I'm not THAT good at it. The only difference between me and the average person is that math is not a chore for me, but rather a pastime. Granted, I'm lazy, so I dislike doing any homework, but if I had to choose a subject to study for an hour, it would be math.
    Ahaha, it is amazing what a year can do to a to a nub if he sticks around. I don't particularly remember you being nubbish, though. Just, well, smart. =P

Back in my nub days, I thought a Choice Band raised special attack. xD
    Nah, the name made sense to me. Articuno with "Sm" in front to make "Smart." A tad arrogant maybe, but at least it made sense. =P And at least it didn't have random numbers strung together at the end.
    Why yes, I do remember that incident so long ago. I recall I was baffled at what you were asking. I, too, am somewhat fascinated by the icosahedron, although perhaps now, as I am no longer taking geometry, it's just a username and nothing else. Hehe.

Having been on a fairly large hiatus prior to August, I haven't been able to keep up with all these name changes. You'll have to excuse me for wondering who you were; rest assured, I definitely would have recognized "SmArticuno." =P
    Well now, this is unexpected. =P How did you decide to add me? Heck, how did you even find me? I only stay in the RMT sections, for the most part. xD
    I noticed that, in the Legendary Alliance, you listed a few type combinations that make a loop.
    You missed a rather crucial one- Flying/Fighting/Rock.

That is all.
    hey !its me im friends with profesco and i was the one who said cool vacation and i sent a friend request to u want to be my friend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…