• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 8D

MY PLAN IS WORKING! *thunder clash*

Lol. Sorry, no, 'fraid I'm on a N. American server. I'm afraid to even look up and find out how much it would cost (if any extra) for me to play on a European server... X_X;;
    Been okay, I guess. Just going crazy from lack of computer time...darn viruses kept me from booting up the computer for the past month, and until we find out where those came from all I can do is post here and read my email. That's it. =/ No fanfiction.net or deviantart.

And...worse...no WORLD OF WARCRAFT. O_O *topples over*

Lol, Sky's awesome so far. Sadly, since Riolu was not a gender-available choice I ended up becoming a Vulpix. )= Still, I did choose Riolu as a partner, so it's all good. ^w^
    Hiya Jay, i've been catching up with old school friends on Facebook.

Apart from that everything's ok.
    Hey there, I'm an Irish Pokemon player looking to meet up with other Irish players, I was just wondering if you wanted to be part of the Irish club I'm trying to get going. Before you completely ignore me, I'm no noob trying to spam you. I've been playing Pokémon since the beginning and recently partook in the Pokemon Video Game Championship in London coming in the top 20. So just let me know by PM if you'd be interested in joining my club, us Irish have to stick together ^_^
    I am still writing...but sometimes, a little monster called writer's block just decided to struck me every ten minutes or so T_T

But don't worry, Team Gemstar is still going ^_^

I have MSN, but I am not allowed to add anyone over the internet due to privacy reasons...
    Hey...that's weird...I have a Glaceon on my Pearl version. O-o I can't believe it took me a full month of looking at your avatar to realize that...

Anyways, I'm on my way over to read your latest chapter! ^^
    That's fine.

I'll be on there later if you're still around, and i can get on tomorrow which will be a nice change.
    Same here and England isn't much better.

The sky is grey and it looks as though it will pour down any second.

Luckily we have the Easter weekend to look forward to.
    What do you mean? All you need to do is go to clubs and go through some ofthe pages to find the title of the club (Usually within 1-3 pages).

If you mean group there isb'r a group one for it
    Hehe. I would've, except I originally had Eevee and Torchic on my PMD1 team. Matter of fact, Team Zakuro in my fic was based off of my very team. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…