• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Hope there will be another one.
    ----------
    Your hopes did not go to waste! Behold, The Caption Contest - Can it get any more new?!

P.S. In case you didn't know, the guy in the Pikachu outfit with the Quilava-colored face as seen in the "Party" pictures of The ALL New Caption Contest and the new thread's first picture is "PikaNoob."
    Oh yes ofcourse, I have been in a law course for the past 6 months (Takes up a lot of my time) as well as working but yeah.
    I get great marks too :)
    ----------
    Thought I'd drop by and tell you that I have a few new Cowlick Man-related things on my Photobucket account.
    ----------
    Cool! I'm glad you told me, because I otherwise would have never known. I'll check that out when I have some time on my hands.

----------
    Oh, and about D911... I had a lot of trouble making it. I finally decided that I'd just scrap him; it's easier that way.
    ----------
    That's fine. Really, I don't blame you. People seriously underestimate how difficult it is to make animated things, especially for someone who isn't a pro. But thanks for at least considering using one of my few drawings as inspiration for a web series. That is a pretty amazing thought! Here's hoping you'll figure out where you want to go with Cowlick Productions.
    ----------
    You said you wanted it to be like Falcon's YES! pose, right?
    ----------
    Yes!

----------
    So like a two-fingered salute?
    ----------
    That would be his "Show me ya' moves!" pose. His "Yes!" pose is seen here. I'd like "D911"'s pose to be not-so-hunched-over, though.

----------
    Btw, what is your superhero's powers?
    ----------
    You tell me.

----------
    I was thinking along the lines of morphing his arms to make various weapons.
    ----------
    Sounds cool. Also a convenient power for making jokes. (Hint, hint.)

----------
    If you would prefer it, I can make another pose with him raising his fist with a blade coming out of his wrist.
    ----------
    That would be fine, too. Just try to have fun with it! That's all that really matters.
    ----------
    Happy Birthday, dude!
    ----------
    Thanks, dude!

----------
    It's a lot easier to make something on Paint when you have the original drawing in the right pose just next to your computer screen.
    ----------
    Well, it's a pretty unusual, but I suppose I could mail it to you... A Deoxys911 original! Merry Christmas!

Also, look at what time you posted that comment.
    Thought I'd give you a heads-up: I sent CowlickProductions a message with a link to the picture. Sorry if you're disappointed, but I'm not an artist, sadly.
    ----------
    A little simple, don't you think?
    ----------
    That was actually the point. Look at Mickey, Bugs, SpongeBob, etc. None of them are very complicated, yet are very popular mascots.

----------
    If you can, remake the Deoxys-themed one
    ----------
    Key words: "if can". It was a little difficult the first time, but I'll see what I can do.

----------
    Plus, you can advertise your own company/productions/self.
    ----------
    OK. I guess that means he's getting a cape!
    Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the Deoxys-themed superhero sketch I had, so instead, I created a lovable mascot:
    I saw your ad:

----------
    [IMG]
    -LOOKING FOR SIDEKICK-
    ----------
    D911 would like to audition! I even have a sketch I can show you!
    ----------
    On an unrelated note, Batman's dog is a mutant or something, because I'm watching Batman Beyond(the movie, not the show), and the original Batman is really old, like 30 or more years into the future, and he has the same dog.
    ----------
    I'm pretty sure he didn't get Ace until sometime between JLU and Batman Beyond, so it's not that weird. He probably got it 5-10 years ago to keep him company, seeing as nobody ever talks to him anymore. That's my guess, at least.

----------
    But I'm not sure if you're a Batman fan.
    ----------
    I am a huge Bruce Timm DC Universe fan. I have been since Batman: The Animated Series, and I probably always will be.
    ----------
    It would've been more awesome if you got enough points to make the background say "911".
    ----------
    I had the same idea, but since I can't play Brawl (Due to my Wii not liking me.) right now, I can't even attempt to get a picture of that. Even if I could though, I would need the most incredible luck ever seen by man to do so, since I would need to get Deoxys's placement and pose right. Maybe AerialAce! could do it, though, with his hacking and all...
    ----------
    CS3 is the program used to make the turkey thing.
    ----------
    Oh. So you need the program to use the image or something? Or are you just saying that you wouldn't be able to make any more similar things?

----------
    CS4 is the new one coming out soon(all I konw is that it's already out on pirate bay).
    ----------
    Oh. Personally, I'd rather invest in good 'ol C4.
    ----------
    Yes, but my Flash CS3 demo expires soon, and with my new PS3 for Christmas, I doubt I'll be able to buy CS3(or CS4).
    ----------
    Um... Yeah, you lost me.

----------
    Oh, and also check out my new sig quote.
    ----------
    That is pretty funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…