• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, leilukin. Have you started university yet? If so, how has it been going for you?

I am having a much harder time this semester than I did from September to December, but my grades can improve. I get two weeks off this month because of the Winter Olympics being in my area.
    Thank you, leilukin. I get much similar feedback. Hopefully this increase in interest is consistent as you read.
    How was the battle with Thorton?

That Fiery Path scene has gotten mixed reviews. XD I am glad you like it.

New Year's Eve is a nice birthday. Now that I am 18 I do not feel older, but... more mature. :p 31st December is also the birthday of one of my former classmates, who was jubilant when she discovered she was born six hours before me. XD
    Hello, leilukin. I am glad that you beat Noland. Breloom is quite the threat.

I am not currently playing Emerald now, but I will resume when I have more time.

How do you find 'Sea Cottage' at this point?
    You are welcome.

I know the three are recommended are not the sturdiest, but since poison hurts regardless of defenses, offence might work. There is no harm in trying.
    im gonna start playing through my sapphire and post my journey:D cuz my school gets out tomorow for christmas break!
    Try fast Pokemon. Absol can be of help against the Gengar which will come, Flygon is an obvious choice and maybe Manectric for a third option to pack speed and Electric attacks for the Skarmory.
    I had a Pokemon with Poison immunity (Tentacruel) as well as two super-effective attackers (Gardevoir, Swampert), so I had an advantage in the poison level.

Which three of your Pokemon did you use?
    Ouch.

Was it the Ludicolo, or Gengar, or some other wild Pokemon, or the trainers? What gave you the most problems?
    I had to do the same thing with Swampert. The Jolteon and Electabuzz were unexpected and nasty creatures. Thankfully, I found a Shell Bell, which saved Swampert's life since Earthquake would always cause it to be much healed.

I do not want to completely spoil the poison floors to you, but just keep in mind that there is poison. I believe there is a lady in the Pyramid's lobby who projects which condition is next (you may have already found that out, but I did not until after I cleared 7 floors).
    The Pyramid is very nasty due to the status conditions. The second level is based on poison like the first was based on paralysis. Consider using Flygon (Ground > Poison) as well as Absol, since there are many Gengar in the second set of seven floors.

I will check out your drawings soon. :)
    hey i like you posts on the recent happenings:)
    i like it when people actually post more then one sentence when they write in the recent happenings. haha
    Graphic Design is a good career path. Good luck!

I have noticed that Breloom's coverage against non-Ghosts with Normal + Fighting is amazing, so I think that replacing Leech Seed would be fine, since with Toxic + Protect + Leftovers Torkoal (far more useful than I ever expected) I have no need for another staller.

I guess since I already have Flamethrower on Torkoal and Fire Blast on Altaria and Solrock I can push off Fire Punch until the next 48 BP.
    Hey, leilukin. I finally finished my exams! No more school until early January for me. :p Then I start university-level Java programming, Calculus, English and Computer Design. Fun!

On the subject of Pokemon, I have enough BP to teach either my Breloom Rock Slide or my Ampharos Fire Punch, but I am not sure what to do.

Current movesets:

Breloom - Brick Break, Mach Punch, Return, Leech Seed
    Ampharos - ThunderPunch, Strength, Thunder Wave, Light Screen

I was thinking either Leech Seed -> Rock Slide or Strength -> Fire Punch would work. Any suggestions?
    Chansey, Blissey... *shudders*

I do not know what EVs those Pokemon have, but when my Solrock's Rock Slide does less than 1/3 to a Chansey, I know something is up. :p

It is nice to hear that Flygon and Walrein are serving you quite well.
    Great job beating the Elite 4 at that level! I might I have been able to do it that low, but I am not sure.

Once you get to the higher levels of the Frontier, things will become very painful.

I just lost to this Sleep Powder + Leech Seed, Double Team spamming Jumpluff. :p After getting a good 24 wins beforehand as well.

I will check the happenings thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…