• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just is random person and every1 I have talked to that got one, they are all jolly. Guess because of volt tackle being a physical attack and not special.
    Hey did u get the event shiny pichu? I got 3 of them and they are
    all jolly WTF. Are they set natures like vgc milotics or something?
    My nearest GameStop is also a few kilometers away, lol. But I'll go to the city more often once I'm back to uni, so I'll have to travel that distance anyway... And the GameStop we have is useless to begin with, bleh, no events whatsoever.
    I am one step closer towards getting my US version of the game, I finally found somebody to pick up my game. I'll also get the Lugia figure that way too ^0^

Say, from which CH region are you? o.o I just wonder whether we live close or not.
    I saw a kid today in a bus who had DS in his hand with Pokemon Emerald, lol. It's funny that only pokemon games have coloured carts, and they're easily distinguishable too XD.
    Yeah, it sucks that the versions are different >.< I'd buy US version anyhow, as in UK the game costs a LOT
    Brits have European version. All EUR languages are under EU flag, just different languages. US is different o_o
    British? Hell NO. It costs twice as much and lacks Game Corner, one of my favourite places in pokemon games ;P

I'll see what can I possibly do to get US version of it.
    I also totally wanna US version of SoulSilver.. I don't want a german game >.<.

Oh and congratulate me on RNGing a shiny Ditto.... twice XD. First time it escaped with Teleport (how stupid of me) but after a single try i got a new one and caught it ^_^
    Here cool mangas are practically nonexistent. Comix Shop at Basel almost never updates it's stuff to cool things like Hetalia >.<

And I don't have an account on neither. How about MSN instead? Just check my profile for it and add, it's the messenger i'm most often on.
    Emu isn't hard to use, lol.
    And the link you gave me doesn't work O_O; How about telling me what was there ;P
    Emulator + ROM = no money, but illegal.
    Virtual Console on Wii => only first PW game for 1000 Wii points
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…