• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's goinGreen

One of my serebiifriends, Master Marth, is trying to make a Pokemon RPG. He wants to see if other people would want to take part/ are interested. So I'm helping him find people.

Anyway, please reply if interested, or if you have any Q's. I KNOW that people DO look at this page, I've seen that I have 164 visits. So take the time to read this, please. And Thanks for your time.
    Like, a Pokemon RPG? Sure, I'm interested. Once you make it, send me the link or tell me about it.

Can't wait! :)
    I'm creating a new Rpg about a new region I created. I need at least ten interested people to motivate me. Please. And I think its awsome you accepted.
    I love that song too, but I haven't listened in a while. It's really good, too bad My Chemical Romance is on hold 'cuz of Gerard's graphic novel series. I haven't read them... nor do I plan to. Anyway, what's up? And want to be my friend? If so, please tell me and I'll send a friend request.
    Thanks, Nice song in sig. I'm not oookay, I'm not Okaaaaaaaaaayy, I'm not whoakkkkkkkaaaaayyyy, don't wear me ooouuut, wuou oua uoa out. I think thats how it goes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…