• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, you did! lol, and thank you very much! :D It is a shame but like I said before, tha's my dad :p I'll get to the flaunting as soon as I post in the AS thread! Get ready for random quotings and hintings at nothing :DDDD lol, I shall! Assoonasyouwritepartgourofourlittlestorythingkthx You have a way of making me do things I don't want to do :p Like writing on your wall first!
    Oh yeah, I just noticed your signature, Uza-chan or I mean, Gazmof's BFF is now content xD
    Fine, you win, I'll write on your wall first :p I had such an awesome day yesterday! I have to tell you about it and just generally chat with you again, because I sooo miss it ;___;!
    omg! I forgot! TODAY'S THE DAY YOU LEAVE/ARE IN CO!!!
    Aaah, I wanted to say goodbye to you too since you won't have internet for a while, damn, no wonder you're not online! Kay, well, whenever you get this, hope you have a great first day of school and text me whenever you can!
    nah, it's okay. I think I might be really busy this week too. What with school coming and all that. I even have to go back to school and get one more book for Bio because it didn't come in yesterday! darn it

I gave some of my friends a tour since they were new to the whole college concept and stuff, but darn, I should have just postponed it to another day. I'm so sore today D:
    I wasn't ignoring >_>
    <_<
    come back online after you eat! I need to talk to someone while I lay here in my puddle of exhaustion. NEVER give someone a tour of your campus while carrying two bags full of heavy school books that dumb professors intentionally make big so their students can suffer. ;___________;
    Hi there Gazmof, I was just randomly going through profiles when I landed on your's. Just wanted to stop by and say hi :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…