• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I did see it. And then internet died so I didn't reply at the time. >_<

How is Victoria annoying, curiously? Probably not as annoying as NSW can be though. ;P

Doopliss was good fun, I agree, and the same for the Shadow Sirens. I know about Fawful and some of his lines, but I haven't played the games he is in, unfortunately.
    Wow but wow . Haven't talked in ages D= . So sorry for this but I didn't had the chance . but yeah Hi . I really should talk more with you and some other friends from the Tag Partners Club . But I haven't forgotten about you l D . So yeah how has it been lately ?
    3D

Skiing is awesome, would definitly be worth it. Though I'm not sure if you'd be able to ski in Australia, or even in New Zealand.

Hehe...

But it goes well with my userbar ;_;
    Then that works out fine, if you're okay with it :)

Canada and America are pretty good economically-wise, I've noticed (though I'm no fan of Obama). Maybe you could come here someday. The mountains are great for skiing in winter.

Yeah.... random word choice ftl.

Why not?
    Poor you <:(

I want to spend the rest of my life around the Cascade or Rocky mountains; I cannot bear to spend more than a few months in burning-hot weather. Leaving Australia after spending your life there sounds difficult, but like it would be worth it.

Which is what I meant.

I think I'll get an avvie change meself...
    Sorry about the last VM, my keyboard crapped out so I had to get a new one. >.< Anywho... Operations are no fun. What do you have to get done? Good luck with that! Yeah I wish I had more cash too... Maybe someday I won't have to worry about money so much. Bah.

I'm doing a bit of recording and mixing today, but it's mainly just a practice/tweak songs kinda day so it's pretty slow going. Might get to see my best friend later though! Spent the whole weekend with my boyfriend but I already miss him. lol
    Now its time to goof off on sppf and messenger xD;

Lol unless you really want to go blue instead xD; And hey you called me Midnight Mewtwo! 8D Huzzah another one
    That makes it easier, though I suppose it'd be hard to see her outside of school.

My family tends to go down to Florida for the summers (which I hate), so it's easy to get a tan there too.

I have no idea where that came from.

Or that it's happy to say hello!
    Yeah, though we're going to different highschools so I won't even bother trying to go out with someone--yet...

Fun!

I'm so fine.

Looks sorta like it's doing a dance....
    Haha. Must be nice having a gf--mind you, I wouldn't know.

=D

Oh well, he's right to have his suspicions, as my sprite is because of his, hehe.

inorite
    Mm. Your friend Laura sounds fun ^)><(^

8D

Thank you ^_^ I like your avatar by the way. Mine has to do with another person, and they're getting suspicious as to why my sprite is always a shiny version of theirs ^_^;
    Heh, I know what you mean ^_^; *Shrugs* I guess, though it was unexpected for me. I sometimes prefer to hang out with guys, as I grew up with several boys in my family, though I like it when girls are around too.

Would be good for photos, hehe.

Yeah, sadly. I can't really get to know anyone well that way, which is why I like to talk to people on here; I never have to meet new ones and keep on talking to older friends.
    look at what i made

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…