• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is quite relaxing, yes XD Well I'm glad you've got things under control. And it's good to hear you're well :) I haven't been... in the greatest shape.
    What's been overwhelming you? And I'm glad you're good otherwise. I've been pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. New place, new internet, but no WiFi. I've just been relaxing before uni goes back in March. I have a lot of catching up to do.
    you know what... i complain but i do... ive always liked that kinda weird stuff... like i love learning about the body and stuff... and it's kinda weird how you can see the things that affect the body too... like we work with real living bacteria so yeah... it's neat lol
    yeah... and i'm going back to school too... and i'm taking microbiology.... we have to identify bacteria and tell her what kind it is... like why? i'm not going to be a doctor... lol i wish i was o_O
    eh... work is killing me... ive been trying to beat the battlw tower, which isn't working... but that sounds cool maybe sometime we can do that :) but yeah...
    Thanks! They were all a challenge (except, perhaps, Sentret's match), but they were fun!

I plan on making another battle in the future with Kai, just to let you know.
    Actually, is it OK if I merge you and The Kai into one person? The teams you two posted are somewhat similar, and it would simplify things.

Same question, also: What two Pokemon from your team do you prefer?
    Hey... out of the six Pokemon you posted, which two or three do you prefer the most? I've got you and The Kai to have battles with in the sig fic, and I don't think I'll be able to make full battles for both of you... time constraints, personal sanity, etc. etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…