• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chimchar15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wasn't responding directly to what you posted, no. Just to the people who somehow think another rumor - similar to what the same ones we've gotten for the last month or so, no less - somehow changes established plans and will do so over the course of less than a year.
    you're welcome man, and nice new sig, great video, one of the best qualities I've seen the trailer in so far

I was seriously just waiting for a pokemon reporter that didn't beg for subscribers in their vids, they all make themselves look pathetic xD
    hey you should get your youtube up under your contact info under sites or put it in your sig if you can fit it, i'm lazy so i thought i might be able to access it from here, like how arceus the original one has his in his sig, easy to get to (but i'm not subscribed to him :p)
    ah I did. I saw those spoiler pictures over on Narutoforums already in their One Piece section but I appreciate you posting them. Even so this is going to be an unbelievable development.
    ah I did. I saw those spoiler pictures over on Narutoforums already in their One Piece section but I appreciate you posting them. Even so this is going to be an unbelievable development.
    anything to help a friend, plus you just put the info in your vids, you aren't like the other guys saying "omg subscribe to me, comment me, rate 5 stars, favorite" in all their vids lol

edit - friended on youtube
    ----------
    Well this is awesome in two weeks we'll actually see it. If you guys want to see it first I'll be posting that vid then as well. I can't wait!
    ----------
    it doesn't really matter to the people if you're first, i have 4 people that posted that vid, your comments i haven't seen, you were the first to post it, the 2nd to post it had bad quality (sorta like yours) and people were insulting him for the bad quality of the vid, the 3rd vid had mediocre quality, there were still people flaming him for the quality, the last vid i saw had amazing quality, and people didn't post a single bad comment except for the guys that got mad at people for saying "first"

if you find out how to improve your quality, people will spread the word and get your subscriber rate (or whatever its called) up ;D
    Cool, thanks man, I think I will check this out when Pokemon or Pokemon Sunday comes :)
    Well, just so I can fit the jailcell pic I have and room for credits. Sorry, I am not good with sizes!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…