• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Misfit_PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -(o)-(o)-

H-a-r-d-t-o-s-a-y-,-b-u-t-I-'d-s-a-y-A-.-I.-.T-h-a-n-a-g-a-i-n-h-a-v-e-n-'-t-s-e-e-n-i-t-i-n-y-e-a-r-s-.-H-o-w-a-b-o-u-t-y-o-u-?

You don't need to thank me.

Well a few bad things going on should get a few good ones as well.

L.F.D.
    More popping. A new favorite passtime?

Glad you're having fun. Ianti-Virus?

I've been getting into competitive battling more and also trying to get a social life.
    ^-^

A-n-d-a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g-w-i-t-h-M-i-c-h-a-e-l-C-e-r-a-h-e-i-s-h-o-t-!

Well glad you are happy.

Not much, just getting more and more things I've been busy with done. How about you?

L.F.D.
    *joins club* well...I got that Pikachu colored Pichu a Gamestop yesterday =D I want the Notch - eared one though, but the Pikachu colored one unlocks it, I think. (for HeartGold & SoulSilver)
    :)

-X-D- S-o-i-s-D-a-y-b-r-e-a-k-e-r-s-&-T-i-t-a-n-i-c

Don't worry it will all snow down before you know it.

L.F.D.
    ^____^

I-s-t-h-a-t-s-o-?

Work, a few things I've been working on, helping friends with some stuff. Just to name a few

L.F.D.
    Well glad you had fun.

T-h-a-t-i-t-i-s-I-m-e-a-n-y-o-u-s-e-e-i-t-a-r-o-u-n-d-f-r-o-m-t-i-m-e-t-o-t-i-m-e-a-n-d-t-y-p-i-n-g-i-t-i-s-f-u-n

That's good to hear. I've doing good thanks, just have been busy with a bunch of things.

L.F.D.
    Happy New Year to you, too! (I'm SO late; sorry...)

Video games are becoming more predictable for the plot and stuff...

XD Wow... I would be suprised if a 5 year old could help me at a video game, too!

...I feel like I'm not a video game fan anymore, now... School has made me less attatched to technology. ;A;
    Sorry for the late reply

T-h-a-t-'-s-g-o-o-d

:D

Thanks my friend. I'll join a bit later tonight.

How are you doing?

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…