• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Back in high school I had a 3D animation class and would just spend most of the time messing around on the internet.

L.F.D.
    This mix makes me laugh every time I hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL, I love NG for having so many talented people like that. :3
    I cant find the clip, but its where Stewie dreams of killing Lois and eventually goes into a spiral of oddness

Ah relaxing after work , how much i know about that ^-^, first you take your feet and put it on the desk, then lean back and listen to some tunes while playing COD 4 or Need For Speed Shift
    Thanks?

Ugh. Stupid Character requirement. What am I supposed to do if a one-liner is LESS than 10 char 's ? What am I going to do then?
    *Flashes back to the Family Guy Episode

----------
    I see you are attempting to take over the world. May i help?
    ----------
    I am doing great, cant complain much, i got school coming up again. Ugh, you?

Oh and thanks for having me as a fav ;D I put you down, but my reasons were to highj to list. so i generalized xD
    ----------
    looks like you are trying to send me a VM, want some help?
    ----------
    sure xD; Ok let's see then shall we. Do you have the latest Adobe Media player installed and the most current secturity up....... *This Program is no longer responding. Computer will crash in 3............2..............1............Boom
    thank you.

and thanks for what you said and I will try to be better when saying things.

and your one of my closest friends.

----------
    short memory problem i suffer from,
    ----------
    wow we both have memory problem, my was self inflicted though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…