• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The ending of NGE, that is a great ending, mostly because you have no idea what the hell happens.

Is that an attempt at a reference?
    (=D) Heheheh >:3

Lol no no, hes pretty cool, he;s been to so many concert's in the 70's and 80's and 90's. So hes an exception
    (=D) Heheheh >:3

Lol no no, hes pretty cool, he;s been to so many concert's in the 70's and 80's and 90's. So hes an exception
    I suppose so, but still, you cannot blame me for expecting a more epic ending to such a good series.

That will surely defeat their might bricks.
    But the ending was so very cheesy, and unsatisfying, but still a step above other anime series out there I suppose.

Then let us take the approach.
    The only part of FMA I watched in Japanese was the movie, and that was only because I could not find the dub of it, it annoyed me through the whole thing...

What if we burn the jail as well?
    I am patiently awaiting a dub version of it, I watched the dub of the original series and now I cannot seem to stand the Japanese voicing...

Stupid jail...
    Which is indeed a very good anime, in keeping up with it have you watched or been watching Brotherhood?

Indeed they should, but we are just too lazy to do anything about it.
    Now I am 18-1-0 atm with an average of scoring 8 or more goals xD;

Goals For Average : 8.96
    Goals Against Ave : 0.5672
    Top Scorer : Dry Bones McCullen (46)
    Worst Scorer : Hammer Bros Brown (3)
    You crazy person, just not cut out for watching anime eh?

Exactly, and also preventing us from having our music ruined by said idiotic people, like they ruined Fall Out Boy.
    Well, now that really makes no sense.

Because that way we have less idiots listening to our good music.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…