• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That definitely sounds promising,and your right it could be reference to anime Misty.Yep she definitely isnt forgotten both in games(i always though she would be good candidate to advertize HGSS,oh well) and in anime.
    Thanks,well you know what they say "when everything is lost there is always left hope".I know sounds corny but i have noticed during my time on serebii and bulbagarden how some people try to demoralize Misty fanbase and its wrong to fall for that lame tricks.No matter what some peole say,writers will never forgett about Misty and she will return som day.

My only hope is that its something more than just one episode.After so much time that would be truly unfair.I know sometimes im too hopeful(tell me about it) but i wouldnt exclude posibillity of her being back for let just say a season before the end of pokemon series.Considering how her story never got closure(like goal),that would be excellent way to develop her more.

On a side note it seems real Spring finally started around here whic brings better weather.Hope you will have a great time during Easter.
    My little brother has SoulSilver, leaving me with HeartGold. That said, due to, among other things, my rather large interest in 24 and the Spear Pillar showdown, I've had a bit of a slowdown after defeating Morty at Ecruteak City, and at the same time, my school is on alert for Easter this upcoming weekend. You can probably guess how quickly 24 got my attention once I managed to observe for myself its integration of international terrorism into American popular culture, with the appropriate adventure, drama, and suspense, all through the eyes of Jack Bauer and his allies and associates. How about you? Are you doing well with HeartGold and SoulSilver?
    Hi was in neighbourhood so i thought to drop by and say hi.

So how have you been lately?Im doing fine,Easter is on the way and im looking forward to it.And recently i had visit from relatives who live in another country so you could say we had a good time.

p.s.On another note,as usual around april there always has to be some joke and this one was about Misty returning in episodes being involved with Dawn Togekiss.Of course that was clearly fake,with no signs of her in recent episodes with Bertha,but thats fine.The more we wait,im more and more certain there will be something big after so much time.Misty deserves it.
    No need to worry. I think I already have an initial strategy to pursue for my designated starter Pokémon, perhaps even combining certain moves that Ash and Dawn's Pokémon have used if they should each have one of the same species (hint, hint)... as well as any other Pokémon I happen to catch. I will wish you success and good luck in your own endeavor through once HeartGold and SoulSilver premiere in Britain, as well as any other endeavors you have. I should have quite a lot of fun myself in the next several days, but right now, a certain plan by one Jack Straw to abolish the House of Lords has caught my attention rather substantially. Have you heard anything about it, by any chance?
    Plusle and Minun, you say? That choice may prove particularly interesting if what I'm sensing regarding a certain disastrous hair-sparkling incident for Dawn holds up. Dawn and Ash themselves may prove no less happy to remember everything they've done together thus far, but between Pearlshipping's steadiness and a possible appearance by a certain former Governor of Massachusetts in my home city in the coming days, my mind might remain mentally active as I prepare for my school's spring break. How about you?
    Hmm... Well, maybe this will work nicely. A little less than one week before Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver makes its American premiere, I find myself quite content with the impact that Khoury and Lyra have had on Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship. The buzz about the appearance of those two characters from that new movie may have puzzled me quite a bit, but I should be just fine in this week before my school's spring break. How are you?
    Thank you for the compliment, good friend. I couldn't help chuckling at some of the parts involved once Ash and Dawn saved another love, such that they, too, might become a couple themselves once I'm done with the game. I have to imagine that Lyra would laugh with delight as the prospect of Ash and Dawn saving love if something like that were to happen in Pokémon, which reminds me: Do you happen to know of any Pokémon whose moves you'd like to base on those of the characters in the show, if you should catch these Pokémon in HeartGold and SoulSilver?
    (chuckling nervously) It probably did, since the main political figures involved were Mrs. Palin and Governor Rick Perry, who happens to be the governor of my home state. I managed to snap at least 50 pictures with my digital camera, and even as I type this, they're sitting snugly on my laptop. That said, I have a feeling that that was only the start of my mind's alertness for this past week, ending, of course, with Lyra's not-so-little exchange with Dawn about Ash. If it helps, I started a new Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak game to commemorate the occasion, choosing as the boy and girl names for the two hamsters stopping Spat from destroying love between all Ham-Hams... Ash and Dawn. I may be no less active for the rest of this month, but I will be happy to continue sharing my observations with you and the others if you wish.
    Greetings once more... a few hours before that special campaign rally in my home city. You can probably guess that I'm quite eager to attend this event and ask Governor Palin those questions I have in mind, but I may be more worried about any lag that transpires at this forum because many new Pokémon fans are more aware, so to speak, of Johto. Are you still doing well across the pond?
    Welcome to the shiny lovers group, i hope you will enjoy the group. I recommend you have a look at the gym leaders/elite four discussion in the shiny lovers group, u may be interested
    Uh-oh. Hopefully, you'll be able to clear the snow across the pond so you -- and the rest of the people there -- can get to wherever you need to go more safely. The worst weather happening at my school right now... is a round of drizzle. Speaking of my school, the timing for your latest visitor message may be more fortuitous than either you or I expected. You see, the political junkies over here, both at my school and across America, are abuzz about a surprise Senate victory in Massachusetts by one Scott Brown, which could very well end up derailing ObamaCare -- and President Barack Obama's other initiatives. If that's not enough, the governor of my home state is holding a campaign rally in my home city a few weeks from now, and Sarah Palin may be headlining that rally. I might have a couple of questions to ask either political figure should I attend this rally, including one about Japan (hint, hint). I should expect to be quite busy in the next few weeks, but I see no reason to complain.
    Hey there. It's a bit cold in my home area, but I don't see too much trouble around me at this moment, certainly not with Sarah Palin's new commentary for Fox News Channel. Are things going well in Great Britain these first two weeks into 2010?
    Greetings once more, and thank you for your comments about that special project of mine, as well as the Christmas festivities last week. I did manage to get a new book looking into the international system that Britain and America have built in the last few centuries. I was as surprised as the author, Walter Russell Mead, was to realize that up to this point, historians and analysts had focused primarily on bits and pieces of the special relationship between these two countries, rather than their common history itself. One insight raised by Mead I found quite illuminating with regards to my own thought process in understanding modern politics: "In Anglo-American strategic thought, there is one world composed of many theaters." In other words, there are many areas of action to focus on, but the actions taken in those areas pursue a greater purpose. I should have more insights to share from Mead as I digest this book, a rather excellent choice, I think, to prepare my mind for the new year. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…