• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's what I thought I'd do, since it's not necessarily no. I'm not sure how long that is though. I was more in depth in the relationship thread.
    I don't like my AP Biology teacher. As a person, he's cool, but he's not a good teacher.

Also, I just found out that the girl I like doesn't want a relationship right now.
    The thread in FAIL THEADS labelled Ash's Dad is really Ling-Lings "Why do women complain so much"

And I don't think you put all the threads I gave you on the list :/.
    Not necessarily. It's that I had to figure out my talent (which had to be a minute and a half long at most) and I had to make boxers that represented my club (sort of like the swimsuits in Miss America.
    It's stressful, which is why I dropped out, because I didn't think I could handle it among the other stressful things that I have to deal with.
    It's sort of like the Miss America Pageant (or anything similar that takes place outside of America) but with guys representing school clubs and sports.
    Nothing much. I just came back from dropping out of this pageant thingy that my school was having.

I also had a speech tournament yesterday. I got the girl I like's number and I got 5th place in Varsity Finals (which is what you get into if the first two rounds are really good. The last tournaments I always broke JV, which is the second best thing).
    Yannow Filtering 26 Pages isn't the easiest thing to do.

Especially when half the stuff is posted more then once.

And especially when it's 10:00 at night.

You'll have to help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…