• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Serebii, can you change my username? I'd like it to be XxAshKetchumxX please. If not, that's okay, but I REALLY want to change my username.
    Hi, im having trouble with chaining my pokeradar, do you guys have a thread for that and if you could tell me where that'd be great

THanks
    plz does anyone have an arceus i really need one id trade anything i have...which includes a well ev'd darkrai...and lots of legendaries and pokerus pkmn
    plz does anyone have an arceus i really need one id trade anything i have...which includes a well ev'd darkrai...and lots of legendaries and pokerus pkmn
    Serebii, if you remember my request from the, "What do you want on Serebii.net?" thread, which was for pokedex entrys for HGSS. And you said that you'd get them when they US versions came out. Well, bulbapedia already has them.

Go down to the Pokedex entries.
    Serebii, if you remember my request from the, "What do you want on Serebii.net?" thread, which was for pokedex entrys for HGSS. And you said that you'd get them when they US versions came out. Well, bulbapedia already has them.

Go down to the Pokedex entries.
    Hey Serebii, I'm kinda new on the boards, but I've been reading them quite frequently since 2006, so I'm just saying hi for the first time.. never really got round to doing this so there I go (while I'm already up to 192 posts.. xD )

I've been wondering about one thing though. I've got a warning for posting rough discriptions of episode titles outside the spoiler section, and wondering if Grotle would be seen in them. I didn't spoil anything like an evolution/capture or anything of the sort, so I'm just wondering why I'd get a warning for vaguely discribing those episode titles, when they were already mentioned on your main site. I'm not complaining or fighting the warning but I've just been wondering. Since the 631 episode title name pretty much spoils a lot..
    Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!haha!....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hah!!!!!!!!!
    I've seen that in the rules it says we can only have one spoiler in our sig, but I've been seeing people with as many as four. Does that mean that I misread the rules? Can I use two spoilers in my sig? Or are those guys just breaking the rules?
    Please respond when you have the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…