• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I finish this new team, which will probably be this weekend sure, I will let you know.
    I totally understand, what you mean. I loled at your post where you said what was spammed in OU and UU. Yeah, just ignore what was about the battle, it is water under the bridge now. You should have used the shiny team, I wouldn't have had a problem with it as long as the stats are perfectly fine. Maybe we can battle again sometime and you can use it. :)
    Ahh, so have you played the first Assassin's Creed? XD and no I live in Toronto remember XD. I might have to go back to one of the hottest cites ever D:. (Houston)
    ummm yeah, are you forgetting about suicune? It could have set up on empoleon easily and your whole team can't do anything about it. I could have set it up then and destroyed empoleon easily along with your whole team.

Also, care to run a calc?

353 Atk vs 290 Def & 364 HP (95 Base Power): 168 - 198 (46.15% - 54.40%)

Empleon's Ice Beam vs. Latias, you only have a 5.39% chance to finish it off if it was about half health. So unless you rolled a max damage, you wouldn't have beaten me in one hit anyways. Even if you were faster suicune completely and totally sets up on anything that empleon has, you have nothing on your team that can beat it, and you would be forced to switch at half health while I completely set up on your whole team.

I'll be awaiting your reply but tbh it is stupid that we are fighting over a video game. I just want to prove that I have as much or more "skill" as you claim to have. Lets just finish this war in a friendly manner, as I don't want to become enemies with anyone.

EDIT: *sigh* shadows brought it up again, that is annoying. Well I suppose I have him to blame for this, especially with his stupid post in the war thread, lol. Oh, and sorry about all this drama crap, perhaps we can battle more casually one time and have it be a little more friendly ;)
    I hope you didnt take my post to offence,i was just saying your treating me like a 5 year old.

It wasnt there to say "oh 7ds is a noob clan" it was there to show that we are on the same level as you and shouldnt be taken lightly.
    Sorry. Sometimes it will said I have been here, when I really haven't been here. Believe it, or not, on the computer I use, Serebii is my home page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…