• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    That depends on who my loved one would be. I hear "thank God we're alive sex" is pretty good, so that'd be a bonus to me saving a loved one. Or the healer, if the healer's a girl.

In all honesty, I'd run away and not look back because my asthma would kill me before I even got to one of them.
    ----------
    :D that's funny
    That must be nice. How'd you do it?

Me? A test to see if I learned Geometry this year next week, than finals the week after. And hoping to get in AP English so I can have the same English and History teacher next year.
    People do that do me all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You want the new Slaking too?

I watch both, though don't really understand the Japanese one. If you're going to watch any dub one, watch the one this weekend. It's the one with Tobias.
    That's why you don't post? I have the same escuse part of the time...

Sounds pretty plausible. Wonder why other people didn't think of of it. Also makes a lot of sense if you ask me. Seems like something the writers would do.

I think you can get both fossils. Which one did you want?

You watch the Best Wishes or the dub? Or both?
    Aww. They would have been good additions.

Nice on the Gqrchomp. It's not very powerful at all in PMD though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…