• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or the ceiling. Depends on if your outside or inside. ^_^

Back from a five-day vacation to DISNEYLAND!!! Although it seems little has changed on the RPG side of things.
    I FRIGGIN; LOVE YOU MAN!
    Some questions for you though: A) What program do you use and B) How do you two-tone shade because with Adobe illustrator there is only the gradient tool
    Hey! Z-gon VMed me some details about the PLU plot. Apparently, we're supposed to give our legendaries to Ho-oh and the other legends in the very beginning. (I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do that, but anyways...)
    ... Wait, why are you changing it? I don't care at all. Feel free to use that name whenever you like. It's not like I have copyright on it or anything...

And 'sides: Sneasel's are wickedly amazing. ^_^
    Lol. ^_^ It was the name of one of my characters in my NaNoWriMo novel. I had a excerpt up for it introducing that character, but whatever. I killed that story trying to write it for NaNoWriMo. xP
    Sorry for the random message... I was wondering if you could dex trade me azelf? I want to get the national dex without disturbing/ catching it in my version. None of my friends are online, and the chat thing is screwed up...
    Yep. Just a little more recognition for the two political entities. I like the idea for their motives, and of course, fighting. (Kehehe.)

I suppose they could form their groups before they start... but if so, maybe we should have different starting points. That way, people can pick and choose slightly so that they're closer to their friends... and one's not in Louisiana while the other is in New York.

If Jay's not the leader, then are you making another character altogether? A Morphski.... or perhaps, a person in the Origin? (Or possibly both?)

I was thinking about the Erasers in Maximum Ride, and that would work much better than the normal werewolf idea. (Although we don't necessarily have to discard such an idea... there's fantasy in fiction, and fiction in science fiction. I'm not sure how to add them into the story, though.) And I suppose the "Erasers" would be able to transform into different creatures, right?

Animal creatures with human minds... huh, I didn't think of that. But that's a good idea... especially for our purposes. And of course, extra limbs. We can't forget those!

So I suppose this brings us back to the plot: A group of people able to transform into an animal form find themselves running for their lives against the Government. There is refuge in the Origin of their species... yet peace is so often far from them. Of course, this story is driven by the minds of the RPGers... but are their any certain events we should add, other than a beginning and ending?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…