• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Zero-wolf have u watched the Deathnote anime because i started watching them. Id recomend them if you havent already seen them.
    Just here to let you know the Super Mario Tournaments club is expecting it's members to say, on the thread, if they can come on either the 13th or 20th of March for a kart tournament. Those who don't reply at all may suffer in that they will be removed from the club, so it is advised you reply quickly.

Hope to receive a reply from you soon.
    I've actually been in a kind of rut recently - I know I can play much better than what I showed today, I just need to get out of that rut. But how would you know about my Yoshi? I don't think I've ever used him against you >>

I don't plan to use AiB much. SWF feels better, imo.

Atoyont is in school, and his parents made him take a hiatus from the game. I assume he'll be back for the summer.
    I've actually been in a kind of rut recently - I know I can play much better than what I showed today, I just need to get out of that rut. But how would you know about my Yoshi? I don't think I've ever used him against you >>

I don't plan to use AiB much. SWF feels better, imo.

Atoyont is in school, and his parents made him take a hiatus from the game. I assume he'll be back for the summer.
    Did you read my recent announcement?

I'm waiting for confirmation in the thread from others. Are you in?
    If you want to camp, be my guest. I need to learn to play methodically and patiently =P

Hope you don't mind if I use Yoshi, Kirby, and Pokemon Trainer alongside them, as I'm trying to get better with them
    I'm just filling in for Skull13 over a short while, Zero, so the need to do that isn't too great or anything. Chances are Skull13 won't be gone for too long also, so a new club won't be necessary.

Anyway, the side activity date can still be altered, so no worries. If you find you can come though, please do tell me. Thanks.

Speaking of thanks, thanks for replying. :)
    Hey, Zero-Wolf.

As of right now, I'm planning the dates and times of the team balloon battle side activity for the club, whilst Skull13 is away. I've got both the 9th and 16th of January as two possible dates, but I want to make sure a good majority of the club can attend.

So I'm just here to ask as to whether you would be able to join on those dates or if you are unable to attend. Could you please reply and inform me as to which dates you can attend, and preferably also mention what times you'd liked most for the event to take place in your timezone?

Thanks.
    Auro's MK is very aggressive. xD He uses a lot of d-smashes and Shuttle Loops and is very aggressive with the use of d-airs and n-airs, which is why he keeps getting negative feedbacks to why people don't like it.

He wants to win very badly with someone (notably MK) so he can pretty known to be a good MK user. If he loses in a bad way, he can pretty much say someone is a noob. On the other hand, if he loses in a good way, it'd be okay for him.

Soooo... yeah. Auro's like that. If you knew him better he'd be "o.o" always. o.o

Yes, alam mo ba ang salita ng "pekpek" sa Inggles? Hanapin mo ang salita sa http://google.com
    Hey Zero-Wolf, I might as well spread the good news. I beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon Pearl. I used Vespiquen as a Garchomp killer. I also got to do Pal Park, where I got the three Regis, Politoed, Shiny Ledian, and Porygon.
    ...Wait, what? Sorry but I can never make head or tail of your posts. x_x

But I was just kidding around. I only said that because you tend to attack people while they are taunting. :p Hey man, it's an informal free-for-all, so there should be a place for mindless taunting and tomfoolery, eh? :p Btw why did you pick Ganon in the beginning?
    Zero-Wolf, I got to ask you something.

That one time you did the Power Suit final smash to change from ZSS to regular Samus, how did you change back into ZSS? I'm really curious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…