• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you be my best friend bcos you are so cool.

Also can you tutor me bcos I suck at pokemon, people keep calling my Frenzy Plant Charazard a hack and stuff.
    MeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeow

Caring about your point of view. [/sarcasm]
    I know that, although I find it irritatin when firstly, people like you VM me like I don't know what I'm talking about and secondly, when the OP ignores my suggestions on the fact that he doesn't like the changes, or that he makes silly statements to back them up. EG that he would be weak to Latias if Heatran lost it's Scarf when he has a CB Scizor already, who can cover that.

Believe me, I have been around for a while, I don't need help from you, thanks.
    Hello Shock Trooper,

I was wondering who you are. Low post count, but good knowledge of the metagame leads me to suspect that you are from Smogon or a different forum. Anyways, the reason I am here is to recruit you for a forum called bld because you seem to be good enough at competitive battling that you are worth recruiting. I hope you join. Here's the url: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Brock/index/

Thanks,
    zapper
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…