• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't see a problem with it, but I'll need to ask other mods and see if they're okay with it. I'll get back to you asap. :D
    That's great. ^^
    I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow, so if I don't answer that's why. When I get back, classes start. X.x
    Heya, yeah sadly it's real I did get suspended D:
    Sorry but who are you on youtube? I don't recognize your username ^^"
    Aw, that's very flattering. :3 Practice makes perfect...I still make mistakes.

But anyway, about the rating...I suppose if it gets to real lemon, you'd have to PM me a bit to see if I can even allow it. PG13 is pretty much a light version of R, however, there is absolutely no sex or nakedness going on...but other wise, all fair game. Same with the violence. R fics are basically limes and NC17 is lemon.
    You also do have the choice of rating the fic and then rating a particular chapter higher. The point of ratings is just to warn your readers and give them a chance to decide to opt out of reading if they can't handle it.
    I think by now the regulars in the request shop know that getting a completed fic has about a 30% chance of happening, and I think I'm exhaggerating...it's probably like 10%, looking at the amount of requests the thread has gotten and 11 or so that were actually completed. As for one-timers, they've probably forgotten. I've never gotten a PM from someone asking where their fic was. XD Don't worry about it. There are already rules implemented that allow multiple people to accept, in the theory that 2 people can write the same plot in 2 different ways.
    I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get better soon!
    I'm trying to finish Contest Tie and I've been able to get time here and there to write, but it's a very slow process, what with school and everything. -.-
    If you want, it will be appreciated. XD
    And yeah...a lot of people complain that Serebii's mods are ridiculously mean and that they abuse power and etc. I wish those people knew how dedicated a lot of the mods are to their jobs. In our secret forums, the other anime mods and I are working hard to make the Pokemon Anime forum neater and to reduce spam there. And the funniest thing is - a lot of what we infract was reported by other members. :p How's that for irony?
    I hope it's okay that I friended you - I usually do that when friendly people talk to me. :3

And I hope the story keeps you entertained. At some point at its end, I didn't really feel fulfilled because I didn't get the feedback I was expecting (call me a spoiled author here, I guess...) but I think this outcome is much better - people are still reading it after all this time it's been done. :D
    Oooo, glad you like it. ^^ Finish it yet? :3
    And nice to meet you too - you can call me Ama if Encyclopika is too long. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…