• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

really? Why are you stressed out? I'm abit superstitious as something really freaky happened today!
    Only 18 days until HG and SS in the UK, I'm getting both. Which are you getting? Out of curiousity...
    Well, fifa 09 had a mode were you could play with your mii(I forgot the name), in fifa 10 all matches are like that, but a bit harder to control. And they changed manager mode lot. (No more money, but points and stars)
    But that's just the wii version, the other ones are normal.

About my fic, there might be a tiny little problem, I haven't got much time to write so it might take a loooooong time before I actually finish a chapter.(I also need some time to become better at writing, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say I’m a level 1-2 writer, while I think I need to be at least level 5-6 before it's actually any good)

I'm still not sure which one I'm going to buy, but I want to know why people say it's the best Pokémon game ever, because my first game was Colo.
    Life is...idk, lifetastic I suppose. =P All right all round, really.

Oh, I see, that's a pity. Not much one can do about trolls though. >_< (But what forums are these anyways?)

And yes I am, planning to get SoulSilver, whee.
    I got fifa 10 for my Wii, fifa 09 was better, but fifa 10 is fun to play every once in a while.

I haven't got that much time to write, so I haven't finished the prologue yet. And I have to learn a lot, and I really mean a lot. My description isn't good and it isn't that long, so I think it might take a while before I'll post it on here. Do you want to be a proof-reader? You'll be the second one, but three people spot more mistakes than two.

I'm not sure which one, but I'm definitely going to. I don't know whether or not I've told you already, but colo was my first game, so I've never played the original G/S/C games, so I want to know why everyone's so nostalgic about them.
    Ok then. And heh, your reaction to browsing it is probably an appropriate one..

I'm surprised I actually now have an article there now - hadn't checked it in a month. Hmm. Yay? XD
    Hello there.

I believe some members just went and created the sppf wiki - particularly a guy called Cipher. Probably made on a whim or something like that, really...
    Yes, I did. I've used my break to do assignments like you have. And I got a new game, so I played that quite a lot. I’ve also used the break to finally write on my fic again. And I think I am going to post it.
    Well, I'm not that quick replying to you, so I think we're even.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…