• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well aren't you online right now? Lol I could do the SS egg right now if you want and the DW's tomorrow ;)
    Haha, I guess I'm one of the few people who usually read through everyone's journals :p And I was wondering - I have two extra Dracowymsys, and was wondering if you'd want me to drop them for you to try for. I was going to save them for a later date when I have by big drop of any extras, but I figured "Why not? It's BM I'd be dropping them for! :D"

And no problem, I just wanted to through that out there just in case people try to ask ;3

EDIT (@4:17 p.m.): Daycare couples made a Slime Slugma egg! :D Let me know when you want it dropped ;P
    Okay, well I realized that I need a Macargo for the Johto Dex on GPX+, so it's in the Daycare to level up; I'm telling you this because I saw you wanted an SS, so I stuck one of my extra SS with it :D They love playing with each other, so hopefully something good happens from this :p
    Hey, I'm going to temporarily stop breeding my Zergoose for a little... she hasn't made any (with either Ditto or Bidofo ><) and I'd like to have some Pokés in there to level up. I promise I'll stick her back in there as soon as I can ;)
    Haha okay, they've been producing a lot of Zangoose, and I've just been letting them go~ I'll be sure to let you know when something useful comes up ;D

And thank you so much! I can't believe how many people have been taking the time to say that... there were only a few on here, but I got over twenty on Facebook, lol.
    Haha I do not need anything in return, since like I said, I've always wanted to breed for people. I have no way of knowing if things are Bidoof or Bidofo, do you want to be notified each time I drop one of them? Or just for the Zergoose? When I bred Bidofo with my Persian before they only made five Bidofo's out of twenty-four D:
    Haha it's no problem at all. I have most of the Novelties, and have always wanted to breed them for someone instead of keeping them in a box. Both Zergoose and Bidofo are level 100, so it wasn't as big a deal to have them boxed away, but it's nice to know they will be producing some babies for someone, and even nicer that they're directed towards you :D
    Alrighty! I'll go find something for it to breed with and I'll hold their eggs until you're ready :D And I got a special "two-for-one" since my Zergoose is the same level as my Bidofo, and they're in the same egg group ;P
    BM! I saw your Journal on GPX and I'll breed you Novelties! (just as soon as I get my Magikarps to pop out a few more eggs, kay?) I have all the clones, Slime Slugma, Remorage, Bidofo, Zergoose, Crystal Onix, and Dracowymsy (though the last can't be bred until I get a Ditto - though I have two DW's, one that zenzai dropped and another I found as an egg, so I could drop it if you wanted one I get the Hoarder Achievement).

So... which do you want me to force to make some babies? :3
    In case BA didn't tell you, new chapter out! :]

Feel free to ignore this message if you are currently going through the hell of midterms, like me.
    Nothing much...no family in state, and I'm not really one to party or be invited to parties...I watches the NY ball drop as well, as hung out with my family - which I don't get to do very much, thanks to school.
    Well yeah, I meant getting attached to her work. I never knew her the first time she was here, so I'm not great friends with her. But now after getting excited to be able to read her work I've begun to write a new Fic. Muh, it's mostly as something to write when I get bored during TSS, and I've already written a good portion of the first chapter ^^;
    Lol I know, I'm not getting too attached this time, just in case, but it seems like she's more willing to stay than the last time. And not as many people are freaking out (or at least not yet), so hopefully that means less drama on her part :)
    Yeah, she's pretty amazing :)

Oh, well... beta-ing for people was very hard for me, lol.

Okay, haha. Now break's over, GET BACK TO WORK. Loll.
    Lol yeah, she does that to everyone, no matter who it is.

Get to it whenever you have the time, there's no rush :) And you put almost as much work into this as I do, so they are both our readers, haha.

Yeah, I was going to do something like that anyway P;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…