• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Griseous Orb in the Shop if you want it. It hasn't been bought for a few minutes now, surprisingly~
    I don't have enough to post in the club so I'll just post this here:

I already know you get the bonus for reaching level 100, I was talking about the bonus to the bonus, lol.
    I'll be on here for about an hour, so you could drop the Bulba Clone if you're able to ^^
    Go to a site such as Tiny pic http://*******.com/?t=postupload and upload you image (that is saved onto your computer) onto that site. It will then give you a code in
    Well I will drop the Clone Bulbasaur when I have the right to abandon it.

What time will you be on tomorrow (Monday 23rd November). Reply in Server Time please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…