• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But I'm one of the better students in my class. XD Even though it is hilarious to me.

Although most guys here that do that are considered "hot" by girls. Idk. Laura and I don't care anyway.

By the way, anyone you like/crush?
    My classes are rather terrible too. But I'm a good student.

But the teacher deserves it sometimes. :D

One older teacher goes on and on about how she wishes she could still use the cane. XD
    Finally, the lag lets up a bit...

Yeah, ugh. I tried to dry my shirt at the hand-dryers in the boys bathroom, but it wasn't working.

Ouch, painful.
    Okay.

Lol, they should consider themselves lucky. It doesn't often get too cold here, but one day I had to ride through it while going to school and ended up falling off and landing in a muddy puddle. -_-
    What? We don't get any holidays for 12 weeks at a time!

I hate riding if it's cold. Ugh, not comfortable or fun...

But I would love more cold weather here, we're still melting under the heat...

Why?
    Oh, that's good! =D ... I remember joining social groups on a zelda forum website... So, I'm only a LITTLE bit familiar with it. xD

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. =P
    haha yes, sevensevens referred me to you because you could explain "syngery". I'm really foggy as to what it is exactly
    And it's always great to join a group with something I really like! =D

. . . Even though it's my first day on here. xP
    hey, well this is the big week ive alluded to. this wedensday i start my big disney internship, so monday and tuesday i gotta try and contact my proffessor. I got portfolio work to do, and he was a developer of the first kingdom hearts game, so i got a kingdom hearts idea i wanna work on with him, and since i got my foot in the door of disney, there is a decent chance illl get to pitch the idea, but probably not for a year or two at least lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…