• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Okay, since im not a Vocaloid (A japanese program used to make songs, uses robots as characters. Very high pitched voices and colors outfits) I can't think of any other attacks that fit for my character (A singer)
    Que simpatico! Tu eres un hombre bueno! Like my spanish? I know I aced the final! How nice! You are a good man!... I'm only in spanish one. When can we be expecting the Smash Bros. Dojo to open? Or did I miss it again!?!
    Must be hibituation or something like that. You've spent so much time around the sulfur and other natural gases that the garbage produces you don't even notice.
    Pretty good, been spending a lot of time on DA. Just started an account a week and a half ago and I'm trying to salvage as many page views as possible.
    Not bad, we got loads of snow after xmas which has been a bit of a problem.

Apart from that everything's going fine.

How have things been with you, i haven't seen you for ages.
    Okay, the new abilities for Hard Drive are;

Digitize - Hard Drive transforms himself into a sort of cyberspace being, and enters a computer. From there, he can travel through cyberspace, opening up files, searching through records, or traveling through the internet and coming back out at another computer. He still has to hack through firewalls and the like. He can also use this to go into the telephone wires and listen to conversations, or pop out at other phones.

Also, I want to expand on my Reprogram ability; he can take information or files and feed by touching what he takes them from into his armor, where they will be displayed on his visor. For instance, he can download the video feed of a security camera from the camera itself or a computer connected to it. Like I said, part of the Smash Suit's powers allows him to focus on both the things on the visor and what's in front of him.

Finally, I want to get rid of my weapon. He'll just use his surrounding technology to attack, or use parts of his armor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…