• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, thanks for that. I'm afraid that I don't have much to offer for stuff you may not yet know for the reason I mentioned earlier, so yea. I'd like to say that the Metalheads thread would fix that, but everyone's just so closed-minded about it. As soon as Metal is mentioned, Slipknot & Co. come into the picture. And they aren't even goddamn Metal >_<
    I might do that then, especially since there seems to be so much going on there. And don't worry, I avoid those genres myself as I dislike them and the following they create, although I have been guilty of dabbling in it previously.

Andromeda are win, btw.
    Wow, that's pretty cool. I'm afraid to say that I'm quite restricted when it comes to music as many people in England, or at least in the area that I live in, are quite ignorant when it comes to music, and although my Dad was apparently quite musical neither of my parents really introduced me to anything worthwhile, so. Much of what I listen to is pretty mainstream, tbh. Although I enjoy pretty much all music.
    Orly? Something new for both of is then. And yea, I'd have to agree with you there. DT is somewhat let down by those vocals next to its godly instrumentals. What else are you into?
    Andromeda, eh? I've heard of them before. Probably from WAYLT, lol. And yea, I probably would like it since Systematic Chaos really seems to have "clicked" with me, if you know what I mean. I'll VM you once I've heard it, thanks.
    Of those three, Tender Prey is probably the one to get. I would say you should pick that up first. I also rather like Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!, but it's a lot different than Cave and the Seeds' other things, being heavily inspired by the garage rock Cave made with Grinderman.
    Ah so you were within the shadows of school work, same here, I kinda just came back a couple of weeks ago to, I got a 4th place to keep xD. To be honest i didn't think it would stay up there
    It is a lot of work, however if you are used to it and continue to apply then it gets really easy very quickly. Yes I want to some day, either own a Hotel in the Eastern United States, and perhaps own a Hotel in Europe, preferably the Coast of England of Holland, maybe Sweden, either way I want to own my hotel someday =D

Well you are only 14, I didnt know what i wanted to do until last year when I was 16. All I did was go to my Guidance Counceller and he said based on my skills and intrests that a buisness person was the way to go. I thought about it for some time and finally just went for it.
    It is a lot of work, however if you are used to it and continue to apply then it gets really easy very quickly. Yes I want to some day, either own a Hotel in the Eastern United States, and perhaps own a Hotel in Europe, preferably the Coast of England of Holland, maybe Sweden, either way I want to own my hotel someday =D

Well you are only 14, I didnt know what i wanted to do until last year when I was 16. All I did was go to my Guidance Counceller and he said based on my skills and intrests that a buisness person was the way to go. I thought about it for some time and finally just went for it.
    No this isnt Calculus, although i took that in High School and got an A on it, heck I was so good i decided to try a teaching course in High School, and they had me teaching Grade 9/10 Math, it was interesting cause when the other teacher teaches they get lost, and when I step up to the plate they get all my methods.

In High School this was my marks
    Grade 9 - 89%
    Grade 10 - 94%
    Grade 11 - 94%
    Grade 12 - 88%, 97% and 96%

As for college it's Accounting, Cost Control, Menu Management and others, I am currently taking Hotel and Restaurant Management, I did know there was going to be math in it, I just thought there wasnt that much. When it comes to math its like this, I don't like it, but it likes me
    Oh yes gym in middle school was loads of fun, heh i remember playing baseball and smacked the teacher clean in the head xD; Good times.

I got math, math, and more math, along with Travel and Tourism, english and organization behavior. NOt too bad of a semester
    Oh things are going steady I guess, I just started a new semester in college, work either piles on right away or waits for the right time and nails you >>;

Either then that I am good
    Thanks, and well tbh, i did it just cause its in my nature to do so ^_^, and im trying anyways, but some people have a hummbug up their butt xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…