• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (sweatdropping) I see. Well, hopefully, Lyra's possible thoughts about Dawn and Ash together will be able to cheer you up this weekend. That campaign rally earlier this afternoon had some unexpected twists for me, but perhaps that made it even more fun than I anticipated this morning. How about you? Are things still going well in New York City?
    Hmm... Interesting question. I will be happy to see Ash's Monferno evolve into Infernape, if that really is what will happen this Thursday. At this moment, though, my mind is rather alert for that campaign rally, which starts a few hours from now in my corner of the world. I should enjoy pondering any convergence between my political interests and my Pearlshipping interests at this point, and with "Gone with the Windworks" set to premiere one day before Valentine's Day, my mind may be even more alert this week. Speaking of Valentine's Day, what would you think of such a holiday, if I may ask?
    Hey there. After having recorded Lyra and Khoury's convergence with Ash and Dawn this morning, I find myself looking forward to digesting the first two kids' likely impact on Pearlshipping. That special campaign rally in my home city takes place tomorrow afternoon, so I will be rather alert today and tomorrow. How about you? Are you doing well with your current activities?
    Well, I guess that's it. My recording this morning worked, and "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before" is now sitting securely in my video collection, about as comically odd as I expected it to be... which will leave Ash and Dawn's encounter with Kotone and Kazunari for the next month, I think. Are you doing well today?
    Hmm... I will admit that from what I remember, I wasn't certain whether to laugh or just gape. I could only wonder how many times Ash, Dawn, and Brock fell into those cells designed by Team Rocket, but that Attract almost cranked a few chuckles out of me, such that I believe that had I gone any further, I would've started laughing outright at that exact moment. That Hyper Beam in outer space had to amaze me, alongside the rocket sequence itself, right down to the final explosion. If the English dub maintains the wording from the original Japanese, then this will probably be a hilariously odd episode for yours truly.
    I see. I was actually thinking more of your friends at your school, but I am happy to learn about Katie's support for Ash and Dawn's bond. Speaking personally, I have a feeling that most of my friends -- and even some of my teachers -- at my school recognize me as having an interest in Japan because of both North Korea and anime, especially Pokémon, without any complaints from me. I will be happy with Pokémon's current focus on Ash and Dawn as human characters, rather than just the Pokémon by themselves, perhaps to expand this show's appeal a bit. What do you think would happen if more people enjoyed Pokémon for the ideas it promotes between humans rather than the creatures it promotes as, well, simple tools for battle?
    You don't say. Well, it seems you and I think alike regarding food in winter, which I have no intention of complaining about. I will have to chuckle at the possibilities surrounding that evil Togepi, which I believe will premiere... tomorrow, and that may be a key thought during my next post in the Pearlshipping thread. First this evil Togepi, and now, that upcoming Togekiss. I would consider Dawn's ability to recognize Pokémon's feelings and thoughts to be a very good thing in articulating Pokémon to others, perhaps even at my school. Speaking of which, out of curiosity, have you attempted to talk to your friends about Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship?
    Indeed. Snow may be good for throwing, but it's really bad for driving. As for cold weather in general, well, if you can believe it, I've actually been known to eat ice cream, of all things, even during the current cold in my home city. Even earlier this afternoon just before heading home from school, I happened to purchase one ice cream cone for myself, then eat it piece by piece. Maybe I just have a higher tolerance for cold weather, but maybe that's just me talking. There are times in which I could sit back and relax at a beach on a sunny day, but otherwise, my mind is typically active about whatever I usually need to do. What areas would you like to visit if you could, whether inside or outside the United States?
    Wow. Hopefully, you and your friends are able to stay warm during this winter weather. I can't imagine that any blizzards going on would be particularly helpful up there. Things are crispier in my home city last I checked, most likely after that cold front from the north, but I shouldn't have too much trouble in the coming days. I would like to visit New York City again sometime in the future, if mainly for the United Nations, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Ground Zero. How about you?
    Uh-oh. Hopefully, those YouTube videos you're talking about are able to cheer you up, if Ash and Dawn's moment of reassurance could also warm the hearts of Pearlshippers everywhere during this winter day. Speaking of winter, how's the weather in your corner of the world?
    Greetings once more... after having gone through the State of the Union in the past two days, alongside "Pikari/Dee-Dee". Are you doing well today, good friend?
    I can't wait either. I really want to know why Kenny and Leona call Dawn "Dee-Dee". There's gotta be some PearlShipping in DP 161.
    Other than a few last-minute State of the Union preparations, I'm all right this evening. Considering my experiences in another fandom, namely that of Codename: Kids Next Door, your new question may be more interesting than you suspect. I've read several good stories from some people I've met -- and become friends with -- there, but overall, I'm happy to sit back and contribute my thoughts as I deem appropriate in the right threads.
    no fair! wish I was a senior already xD

DP 161 is almost here! yes!
    I can't wait for it to be uploaded on youtube...and for PK0082 on the Pearlshipping thread to post about it, haha. xD

can't wait for DP163 as well, I love Infernape [and Monferno, and Chimchar] ^^
    and Paul is gonna save Ash? really?

hehe, Comashipping is probably one of the only Yaoi shippings I actually like. :)

oh yes, I saw that you moved your story, to the account "TheDiamondPrincess", right?
    I'm gonna start reading it again :D
    Blah. I don't see what the big deal about evolution is, and why people actually make threads debating whether one should evolve or not. Its quite silly, in my opinion.
    Well, given the nature of my interest in Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship, this anticipation of the meaning of "Pikari/Dee-Dee" may present something of a predicament to me. You see, I've typically taken the approach of leaving something like a forced nickname, so to speak, alone, most likely as a matter of decency. That is to say, if Dawn wanted "Pikari/Dee-Dee" left alone, then I was fine with leaving it alone. Maybe I'm a bit like Ash in that way, for better or worse. What do you think?
    Judging by how quickly time seems to fly to my senses, Thursday might arrive more quickly than I would expect. I have a feeling that not too many people expected something to happen with an Electric Pokémon in Dawn's past, but that said, I will certainly be happy to see Ash and Dawn strengthen their bond no matter what becomes of this "Pikari/Dee-Dee" thing. How about you? Do you sometimes feel that a day passes by rather quickly?
    mm, it's been a while since we've talked to each other!

so, how are you? how are things?

..I can't wait for DP 161 this Thursday, I'm so excited that I could pull all my hair off my head! xD but I musn't get my hopes so high, I might get disappointed again.. :p
    I just wish it were Thursday already :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…