• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me, too! :0 Why did they change it to 10:00? I liked it at 9...
    Gilroy is interesting to say the least. The conversation he had with Michael after they guy broke his ankle was...just wow. "He didn't survive his injuries."
    Yeah, I have noticed that. He's so good at them...I wish he'd bring them back. >_>
    Me, too! :0 Why did they change it to 10:00? I liked it at 9...
    Gilroy is interesting to say the least. The conversation he had with Michael after they guy broke his ankle was...just wow. "He didn't survive his injuries."
    Yeah, I have noticed that. He's so good at them...I wish he'd bring them back. >_>
    Seriously? :D You're like the first person I've met outside of school who has even heard of Burn Notice. So, have you been keeping up with the current season?
    JTrainer is a fricking retard. Don't bother with arguing with him anymore.
    OF COURSE I HAVE SEEN IT! lol
    About a million times( i kid you not)

Im a huge Zakk Wylde fan. I liked how Zakk Wylde and Jason Bonham we're in the movie. :)

Im listening to Megadeth right now.
    "I like to listen to metal, because it's real music. If you feel the same way copy and paste onto your signature. started by tyranitar90"

EXACTLY
    Lol are you the CreepacisT on Smogon? Im TransparentOpacity there. That's really creepy how you sign up their and follow me the same day I sign up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…