• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're welcome! ^.^

Ooo, candy! x3 Lucky, all I've heard is a class singing happy birthday to you, not candy too! XD
    Sweet! That's something to look forward too! ^^ Don't fall! XD
    That's probably because pets wouldn't eat cat/dog/whatever food in the wild. The stuff we eat is probs closer to what what they would in the wild.
    ^.^ Busy gal. Sounds to me you guys could use two computers. xP

Sweet! Hope you get what you want! ;p
    Nothing I'm dying for. But I have been wanting a video camera. I've had my eyes on a pink one with a silver stripe at Wal*Mart, or maybe an animate program.
    But I might end up getting a CD or go somewhere.
    Exactly! ^.^ A live story that can take strange and interesting turns sometimes. XD
    Oh, it just takes a sentence. But it's A-OK. I can't keep up with some of them most of the time. XD
    She's been doing good. ^^ The only problem is that when I'm trying to eat, she literally just begs for food, and I can't risk going to the loo in the middle of eating bcause she always steals my food. It's not really a problem though, since she's insanely cute ^^
    It has different kinds. ^^
    There can be Pokemon RPGs, Harry Potter, etc. Lots.
    And don't worry about never done one before, everyone starts somewhere. It's like mini pieces of a story in one post, then wait for someone to post, then you post, etc. ^.^ The real challenge is thinking of what to post when you're brain dead and coming up with a different character for different RPGs. XD
    Like this: (I'll use Bugs and Daffy)

“So uh . . . †Bugs took a bite of his fresh carrot. “What's up, doc?â€
    Daffy gave an annoyed glare at the rabbit. “What's up, doc! What's up, doc! That's all you ever say!†the black duck yelled.
    “And I'm known for it, aren't I?†Bugs took another bite.
    Daffy steamed.

Like that. Of course you could use just one character: (I'll use Elmina)

“Ugh! How long are they going to make me wait?!†Elmina yelled, her tail frizzing up.
    Well, I managed to get them. They felt a bit weird at first, and it's kinda uncomfortable putting something in your eye, but I managed to get over it and they're fine now.
    Hey, Bunny, I was wondering if you'd like to join an RPG group?
    It's a re-opening and we could use some more members whom are active and will actually post without going off in their own world.
    You don't have to post everyday like it's probably sounding, but be active though.
    Yeah, I hate reports as well... I haven't got that much homework now, thankfully. And I'm also getting contacts today. Or well, trying them out at least.
    . . . Well, I don't know about that, but maybe. XD
    But anyway, you know those small map guides for a town, zoo, etc.? A.B.C. is the name of a railway guide.
    No, no! XD *laughs until my stomach hurts* The murderer leaves a railway guide called A.B.C. at each crime. xP

Oooh. XD Okay, I feel a little better about that now. XD
    I didn't think so either. XD But my mom said he did.
    Hm . . . Well, it's hard to say. I only have one of the short stories books she wrote (The Tuesday Club Murders), but that one (in all the stories) had clues that were obviously pointing to one person but it turned out to be (for example) the person's granny. o.0 Or you already know who did it (because no one else could've) but you have to find the motive.
    So, unless you have an eye for detail and a real good memory, you won't guess the culprit. XD I couldn't. T.T
    Now in the actual story books, their clues are tough. >.< (So far) In The A.B.C. Murders the clue is a train guild that's called A.B.C., so the detective (Hercule Poirot) suspects the madman is going in alphabetical order with his victoms.
    So I guess how I can descibe the clues they give/leave are . . . something to leave you thinking.

Lotta work. >.< I can just picture piles and piles of papers sitting on a desk. . . . x.x XD
    XD

You know Sherlock Holmes? Well, the guy who wrote about him (I think his name was Conan Doyle?) had a very good rival, Agatha Christie.
    The R.L. Stine books I told you about were more on the horror side, but Agatha Christie's books are more on the mystery side. Detective books. And you can try to find who really murdered the victim(s), but some of the cultprits are like the least person you'd suspect (unless you know about human nature -- quote from one of the detectives, Miss Jane Marple in the books).
    They're really good, I recommend them. ^^ Hehe, The A.B.C Murders reminds me of me and my sis. XD
    Would you like me to PM you what the books I got are about?

That's nice of ya. ^^ Did you need to organize them?
    Haha! XD I would be too! It wouldn't be nice to not have your dominate (sp?) hand. T.T

Not really. But I've finished reading The Tuesday Club Murders by Agatha Christie two days ago, and got three more of her books. The A.B.C. Murders, The Moving Finger, and And Then There Were None.
    Juicy stuff. XD . . . I'm so terrible. >.<

You? ^^;
    Not that I remember. I think it's one of those random problems.
    And don't worry, it isn't broken. ^^ I just have to wrap it and go easy, though I'm not left handed so I have no clue what happened. _ _'
    Hiyas! Yeah, they did, but Serebii wouldn't let me see them for some reason. o.0 But it works now.

I'm good, but my veins are popping out of my left wrist. >.<'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…