• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
harryheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much for telling me, harryheart. I shall read it as soon as I can.

In answer to your question ,yes, I adore the animé. I enjoy every episode of it. Even if Paul's not in the episode. ^.^
    Hey harryheart, just wondering, how do you create stories like Max's Hoenn Journey? I would like to give it a try. How would you write it put on this forum?
    That's funny, 'cause I have already read it! I didn't leave a review, though...
    ^.^
    It was a decent fic. Is it your first, yeah?
    Oh!
    I'm sorry! It doesn't matter about my previous post!!
    I was just being a smart ***!! Lolz!
    Truth be told... I can't find the link either... Perhaps it's been closed for me... -.-
    Sorry, mate...
    Plz forgive this sarcastic cow!
    That's okay ^^ I actually have like no time right now but as soon as I get spare time I will read it. I'm typing from my school's computer and we only hsve like 15 minutes left in the period. I usually like to have twice that to read stuff. So I'm not rushed.

*explodes*
    harryheart, I'm getting to it ^^; You gotta remember I'm a very busy girl with school, college applications, guitar playing, singing, etc. I read your PM last night but it was like 11:00 and I had to go to bed...

*goes to check it out*

Just remember, please don't send me like 55 PMs about your story.
    which account do you use more, this one or the skittles account, iv sent a friend request for this one

skittles account? what Skittles account?
    I added you because you have a lot of similar views to me, especially about the U.K anime and I would like to make friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…