• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blackjack Gabbiani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, my thing just talks about how I'm amusing and am known for my bulletpoint summaries of anime episodes. I clearly need to get invovled in more e-drama.

I don't believe this new game is Gen 5, period. We haven't even seen a Gen 5 Pokemon yet! Not to mention that the writers are going along as if there will be a filler arc(see:The Palmer episode. If this was gen 5, it would have been in development for quite a while, and the writers should have known about it back then. Why put in such a major hint about a BF arc if it's never going to happen?), and I seriously doubt that Gamefreak would forget to tell them about Gen 5. Or maybe I've just become a super-cynic after years of watching this fanbase overreact to everything.

But yes, Cyrus' Grandpa needs to show up. Somehow. Even though the anime writers clearly don't give enough of a damn about character development(especially for evil team members who aren't JJ&M) to do that. (hm, I wonder if Cyrus' Grandpa will show up in the Platinum Pokespe arc...they DO give a damn about character development, after all!)
    No idea; I also thought everyone would probably think I posted it myself when I saw it, but apparently not. Granted, the image was down most of the night because it exceeded the bandwidth limit after a couple of hours, so the people who would've called selfpost might just not have actually seen it. :/
    SPPfwiki: Sad but existant.

I'll give the anime writers credit for giving TG more of an ending than the other evil teams got, although I still think that it was way way WAY too rushed. At least we'll hopefully see Pluto again at some point(assuming that the spazzing masses aren't right about the new game obliterating any filler arc needed to wrap up the storylines DP left dangling).
    I probably saw that edit when I saw the sppfwiki in its early stages...although looking at it now, uh... actually, your entry is still basically a big fat joke. :/ I'm apparently unremarkable(aka don't post in misc or shipping) enough to only get three sentences in my entry. Or maybe I'm just not fat enough?

Their ideas about TG are generally strange(if I can figure out what they're trying to say at all), but I generally don't bother trying to correct them. It's never, ever worth it with that sort of person. (and I think that Mars will get over Cyrus after the initial shock of his actions has passed. But I like to think of evil team admins/leaders as always having some kernel of reasonable-ness deep down inside.)
    Oh, those demands. Because apparently a difference of opinion=Blackjack is a fat whale! Let's make fun of her! (I don't think any of them post their ages on their profiles, but I sincerely hope they're 13 or something if they're dishing out insults of that caliber)

On a related note, I always love it when one of them posts an incomprehensible essay about how Satmarsupiter is perfect for Jupitmarsaturn because blah blah blah. Especially since it's never relevent to the topic at hand. And is always incomprehensible to anyone who's not Yeti, Mars, or Katya.
    Good lord, what did you DO in a past life to have Mars Girl/Yeti/Katya harass you so much?

(although I suspect that if you weren't here, the Trolly Trinity would be endlessly harassing some other poor user. At least 2/3rds of them are banned at the moment.)
    hey blackjack girl!!! what's up fly thug

just wondering how much do you weigh???? preferably in kg as the lower number might make me less sick
    Thank you for clearing up my confusion about the manga releases, Blackjack. I was worried I had missed quite a bit! ^_^;
    What are you talking about? Of course I have PMs enabled. You sure you're doing it right? But I suppose you can email it to me if you wish. shuukiwi@live.jp
    I saw your post and yeah, good to have us know one way or another. Thanks for letting us know in advance!
    You never know if they'll play the final hand. I stay on my toes for the remnants of Galactic, Cyrus, Hunter J, or any number of things.
    Hey, now that's spiffy!

And not really a fic, but I'd be more fan-crazed for an animated showdown. Even if its just the two of them laughing maniacally across from each other.
    Eep, inbox stuff! Anyway I came to pass on a message!

Santa has arrived! Go to the Shipper's Secret Santa and take a look! 8D

have a kickass Christmas!

love,
    Mel-Girl.
    Yes, that's a really cool Lawrence III fansite. x3 I wish he'd make a return appearance in another movie. Hopefully he still wants to collect legendaries.
    Can you please clear your inbox? I tried to PM you who you got for Shipper's Secret Santa and I couldn't bevause your inbox is too full apparently.
    sorry, i was under the false pretence that we were referring to how you take offense to things prior to outwardly saying you don't, rather than my 'flagrant rule-breaking' and your witch hunt for mod status. how foolish of me...

i also wasn't aware it was your job to monitor my behaviour. if you are reporting yeti and i out of desperation due to the fact that you falsely believe we aren't punished for our actions, perhaps you should do as kirby said and wait until you can actually view somebody's infractions before jumping to conclusions.
    i don't think i'm affecting you, nor do i go out of my way to attempt to - it is just easy to take potshots

clearly you're pretty spiteful if you report on impulse
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…