• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I admit that it would be pretty damn epic if Wurmple could to this;

Nope. Failure is a horrible (internet) disease that spreads more rapidly than I can run from a spider. I've just replied to the thread made by someone who wants every single Pokémon to have a signature attack. Really, the games won't sell better if Feebas learns Super Fail....
    That is really sad. Especially when it is a pretty damn lifeless game. The main forum rules have 55 rules, the 'ask a stupid question' game 155.
    Yeah. Bribing people with forum points so they can buy custom user title rights also doesn't really work. Mostly because of the fact that nobody can pay it. Well, not my problem :D

Anyway, the games section got awfully active since I introduced the 'ask a stupid question' game. It's the most viewed topic on the whole forum. Ot Postcount +1 Wonderland, as I use to call it. Oh, and I just got a replay on my pics in the pictures thread. But I don't really see what Max' play about Oedipus and Harvey has to do with the fact that I look sensitive in his opinion..........
    Yeah. VERY exiting[/sarcasm] Only one reply in the pictures thread. Even trough there is a rule called 'shirtless pics allowed'. So I own a forum with only 21 members, and 19 of them are too afraid to post a pic or actually gossip about other members. *Sigh* Does my life get any better? *Looks outside the window* 'Wait, is that an airplane?!'

Even Max joined. And he actually behaves.
    My forum is more boring. Apparently, people are unable to follow the right format in a claiming thread/my art shop >_<. Dear lord, is italicizing your username that hard? Most people there don't even know how to use the gossip thread. Don't even start about the pictures thread.......

And because of Serebii's boringness I moved to the games and have like three other accounts on other forums.
    Add the fact that two of those days were schooldays to it, and you'll have a perfect birthday. I see it as a little compensation for my failing life e_e.

Anyway, someone tried to revive the pictures thread in misc. And I thought that Serebii was getting boring....
    I agree with that. Especially when you get a diamond watch on a three-day birthday trip to Paris. Yeah, birthday presents are one of the few things my mom is actually good at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…