• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh you have no idea -_-; I may no be on HS anymore as an Admin, but i still know the codes, if you look on your file now, your user has been banned along with your other merry men >(

I knew I shouldn't of trusted you...
    Hello, Astrafin. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. ^_^

Heh, I'm afraid diablo's a tad too generous with his complementation of me. I'm neither cool nor great to know; I'm ridiculously ill-tempered and knowing me has been proven to be a leading cause of pancreatic cancer. But welcome to the forum, and please enjoy yourself here!
    that's true, if he had nobody here bthings would be over within days.

anyway as for me i'm allright, though my grandpa is in the hospital at the moment for an infection which makes it hard for me to relax.
    Oh and for personal stuff can you just send me a text? Dont worry, I have 1000 texts a month, just stick with forum talk for now. Ok? :3
    Hey Jeff, I know you juse left for work, so i will keep this short, just try and not talk too much to me on here, people are thinking you are me. I will straighten everyone out dont worry.
    i noticed a little, i think that place menth alot to him, like you said he put much work and time in that place for a long time and if you suddenly get trown off by the rest of the team for reasons unclear the daily rythm changes alot, i'm sure that will change though, i had that aswell with some crappy dutch forum, i tried my hard best to set up trade shops and keep the hardly wrking forum alive as a member and eventualy i left there because the mods there were total dicks against some members including me. ironicaly enough i still speak to some of them at the dutch pokemon club (which is owned by the former siteleader) since that site died, some hold a grudge against me but in this place they have rules to follow just like i do, that's i post there whenever i can^_^
    To be honest I think it was the same pole you backed into with the van xD; And is it seriously still going? Wow that is one tough machine, is my 1979 Mercury still running ok? =P And i hope its painted like you said you would, I did win that race you know =p

Erm, I didnt really get a good welcome here -_-; I had to climb out of the hole myself.

Well, if you really want me to, according to the handy rule book of sigs everything seems to be ok, but you should align everything altogether and make everything look good, you have a sig rep to keep you know =p

Looks good, a little smaller then I remember :p it was the first graphic ive did, i have gotten better.
    To be honest I think it was the same pole you backed into with the van xD; And is it seriously still going? Wow that is one tough machine, is my 1979 Mercury still running ok? =P And i hope its painted like you said you would, I did win that race you know =p

Erm, I didnt really get a good welcome here -_-; I had to climb out of the hole myself.

Well, if you really want me to, according to the handy rule book of sigs everything seems to be ok, but you should align everything altogether and make everything look good, you have a sig rep to keep you know =p

Looks good, a little smaller then I remember :p it was the first graphic ive did, i have gotten better.
    You calling me a goof :p at least i wasn't the one who got his tongue stuck to a pole while waiting for the bus xD. Yes it is quite different on here, its a lot better on Sppf for sure, and me? A typical hard gore grump? xD; Nah, don't think so.

Told you people are nice on here ;D

Ummm, I am not one of the Official signrature checkers on here, you should really go to the thread =\ I do know what rules are which, but still. I can give you an estimate, dont forget, im just a user here =p Nothing more , nothing less.

Oh and yay you have the absol piece in the sig xD
    hm, sounds like there was quite a fight then, i heard something about back stabbing mods, that's the worst thing that can happen to a forumcommunity, in my time here on sppf i've never seen a corrupt mod, if you want to be here you are allways welcome, maybe you can convince some of your pals at HS aswell since HS has the chance of dying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…