• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when should we have our tourney battle? I'm barely on the computer anymore due to school, so I figured I should probably arrange that with you and plan accordingly.
    ----------
    ----------
    Back from vacation~~ I hope you guys missed me, or not! ^^" Anyways, since I don't know too much about all the legal stuff as well, I'll leave that for someone else...
    ----------
    ----------
    oh no your back.. :p, just kidding welcome back :p
    leafeon is indeed awesome my favorite eeveevolution of all times(it used to be umbreon but plants pwns)...scope lens are banned just as quick claw, focus band and brightpowder...in the movement side double team, minimize and accupresure are banned.
    He i won the battle i ended up using venusaur.
    then we had 5 rematches(with diferent teams) in the end he won 2 i won 3...lol
    anyhow i wish u luck with the cresselia...especially with the rigth nature not to mention iv`s u might probably get lucky in the trade forum down here.
    Also are those the first team you have ev`d or just a hard to get trained/leveled/obtain(like cressi)/or breed(either by lack of time or just first competitive team?).
    just asking.
    He not actually a team, i mean i use competitive teams build with brutal aims and roles towards a style of battling but those pokemon im breeding fit more the mexican battle style,as well as roulettes, breding a load of pokemon then gathering a team that complements itself lets say lead mixape,stall tangrowth spa oriented(the one im working with),life orb revenge weavile(finished breeding),adamant taunting gyarados,knock off jolly gliscor and setter hypowdon...thats the team i plan using against a friend tomorrow, gotta finnish that tangrowth today...or perhaps i could use my venusaur or meganium,both get the job done...he i dont know i always do that since gen II just 4 fun i dont like using the same pokemon over and over no matter how powerful it is...yet i almost always end up using eevee evolutions(mainly leafeon),steelix,altaria,gliscor and lucario...sont know is just fun to use em.sorry 2 monopolize what about u?
    Actually, on second thought id much rather trade for a male eevee with those egg moves. Let me know what you are interested in. I have ice beam. I also have a shiny honchkrow of a good nature. i'd have to double check on which one it is.
    Actually, on second thought id much rather trade for a male eevee with those egg moves. Let me know what you are interested in. I have ice beam. I also have a shiny honchkrow of a good nature. i'd have to double check on which one it is.
    Well, I really don't need anything at the moment.
    So, I'm kinda set to go for HG/SS.
    Because, I got the event pokemon I need.
    Lol. Your interests are similar to mine.
    Eeveelutions FTW! Thy name is NamuSkull.
    Nice to meet ya. My favorite eeveelution is Vaporeon.
    Merely because I grew up with her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…