• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've been trying to contact eclipse with little success. I sent them an email and got no reply and i cant see them on your freinds list. Do they go under and different name?
    Hi, saw some of your eveelutions work in your "pond of drawings" i visited the website and had a look around. It said you were in dire need of some hand-drawers. I'm not a great artist but im ok at drawing, i was wondering how do people get involved?

a few examples, though you may have seen 'em before.

I copied a sprite for this image.

...and a pokemon accessory for a freind.
    [IMG]
    I agree,December is the most crazy month of all,I always thought it was Photoshop exclusive due to being a lot more popular than other editing programs

you're welcome :),well then congratulate her,tell her she has a lot of talent, I'm horribly bad at shading somehow ,well that's fun too,both deserve credit,,there's always a way to learn how to draw better right?

Thanks , I hope you had a great Christmas as well don't worry I'm starting to get used to it,I learned I don't win anything blaming everyone about what happened ,just the Hospital he he,oh yes Happy New year as well the same for you, I hope you had a lot of fun :)
    Your drawings looks really good, are you sure they are your first one ever,?
    I liked the purple hedge dog:)
    ^^
    exactly,but the food was delicious so I can't complain ,,yes too big ,I'm extremely thin he he,yes it's kinda fun,I was tired of Diamond version already.,what a name he chose he he, I named mine Martini lol,It only works for photoshop?,sure thing I'll take a look at your "attempts" at drawing :)
    Thanks ,it means a lot to me :)
    that's the bad thing about Christmas and new year, a lot of food,and a lot of pounds haha,I have been cleaning my house too whatever helps me to go bak to my actual weight ,yes ,the costume was too big for me so , I put back my Clothes and I only used the santa hat ,yup a Nintendogs Chihuahua & friends :) ,I heard about them ,it makes more easily to draw ,if u ever draw something can I see it please?* puppy eyes* ,once I was tempted to buy one but at the end I didn't .
    Mine not luckily,
    Actually I do believe in god ,I know God is part of Christmas and it's what it makes it meaningful,but after certain Lost this year I have been kinda depressed ,so I was all Christmas remembering that person ,
    that reminds me I have to go to walk for all the turkey I ate he-he,,the fun part is that I disguised as "She Claus" ,I got shoes ,a pretty scarf and winter hat ,and a game for my Ds :)
    a Intuos4 Pen Tablet? sounds greats congrats!
    Yeah I don't survive without a laptop, but it will be fixed soon I hope,exactly for example last time I hardly used it and it was just taking space in my pc with brushes fonts etc,I only used it when I felt like doing a banner or something but it wasn't that often.You're right I would love to use Photoshop instead but I don't want to pay that's why I used "GIMP ", you're welcome :)
    Yes, I still need to fix my laptop but I haven't yet ,I'm like still deciding if I should download gimp again I'm still not sure since somewhat I forgot how to make quite a decent graphic and I lost the "touch" , I'm sure you can I saw your recent banner and their awesome

It was nothing plus you don't need to thank me it was fun after all ,I'm glad we met as well :)
    Hi
    I'm so sorry for the so late reply my laptop went crazy thanks to windows vista but my old pc is back and running once again
    about your question is I got some information back but I don't know if I will download gimp again I might still be doing those animation but im not so sure
    Lol mu failed attemp at gloss:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…