• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
InnerFlame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lolol That's right! Almost forgot about that since it died kinda quickly. I maaaaay be convinced to join another RPG sometime, but my art currently takes my attention as for as such things go. That and breeding stuff on Plat. I'll keep an eye out for stuff on here if you like, so maybe I'll have the pleasure of RPing with you again like way back when.
    Y helo thar. Haven't seen you in forever, lol. Nice to hear from you, even if it is infrequently as I don't come here much anymore. (Joe's server issues aren't helping. >_>) I'm doing okay. A bit tired and whatnot. How are you? :D
    thanks for the compliment, and I totally understand about not having free time. Sign-ups will be open for a little while though, so if you get the chance fell free to join in later on. I probably won't start till I get at least 7 or 8 characters.
    ah, yes, well, I like to develop characters I have already created for specific purposes and figure them out by putting them into situations to see how they would act.

You definitely have a knack for the crazy yet lovable characters.
    chtspk iz no gud 4 yoo

Well we all start off small, heck you should see my first work here on Serebii, it was horrible. But it was also the birth of the character I use the most today, Bill Darius.
    chatspeak is all I heard it called.

Really? I never would've figured. You have pretty great grammar from what I saw.
    Interesting. I do well in history and grammar...well by "Well" I mean I half-way decent, but those two are my strong points in character creation. Wow, I sound like a n00b. Y3p, 1 ju5t sp0k3 l33t. (Yep I just spoke elite.)
    awww...well, here's hoping you feel better.

Yeah, those three were hard to catch. I'm getting HeartGold to replace my Gold version, but for entirely different reasons. Anyways, it might be that your cartridge is pretty old, but Idk for sure.
    LOL nope it's all in the number. My favorite number just happen to have water-type attached on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…