• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah I just looked at it as well.
    I want the one on 27 but I don't know what to write.
    any suggestions?
    !!!
    but I am thnking about changing it.
    somethng with Gary. but other pic. what do you say?
    :|

what is it with everyone wanting to be my Pikchu?

but sure go ahead. hope on on my shoulder. :)
    Thats very interesting, i never thought of useing it that way. I guess mine is alot more simple in terms of what it does, its basicly a tank.

Careful Nature

394 HP
    166 Attack
    319 Defense
    140 SP ATK
    326 Sp.Def
    166 Speed
    Synchronize Ability

Dark Pulse
    Toxic
    Mean Look
    Moonlight

There are plenty of other ways i know i could use but certain things were limited since i had to make exceptions if i wanted it to be shiny. For example i would of liked him to have the move Wish so i could use him abit differenlty. But seeing how that was Egg Move and i wanted a shiney, it would of taken hours to do. Its simple to use, Mean Look, Toxic, then Dark Pulse Away, i have trouble against Steel Type's tho.
    I have a level 100 Eve Trained Shiny Umbreon in my Plat Game and i guess its safe to say she's my baby, and my top favorite.
    i do, Umbreon is one of my favorite Dark Type's and i think the Shiny Version is Super Special Awesome. I have liked him since Gold and Silver, tho that time you could'nt really make a decent team out of Dark Type's.
    Is that so ? i am sorry to hear that. Well i'll promise i'll do my best not do something stupid to upset ya or anyone else for that matter.
    Its not a problem. Happy to of met ya and i hope our friendship will build from today onward. (do i sound like someone from a TV Special ?).
    I guess i am naive and believe people could be nice. ? i found your eating alot comment to be funny. I am here to make friends and i requested but if ya dont wish to accept right now then thats fine. Not like i am such in a hurry Sorry if i freaked you out XP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…