• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jazz Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I'm not looking to gain from helping you Jazz. I just thought I'd be nice. Lol. My friend code is 3996 6802 6472 if you want to add me and organize a trade with me.
    About your question which is fave Dark type
    it has to be skuntank since it's half dark and poison if not Spiritomb.
    Sorry i cant come the connection is bad i cant come i think you should put it on the GTS i will pick it up tommorow
    And so no one else gets it say you want a male one lv 20-30
    How is yours like? Mine is Sassy nature with 252 Hp 200 Atk 56 Sp Def. With the moves Wish , Protect , Payback and Curse. So what I do is send it to a not super effective special attacker then start to use curse multiple time and wish + protect duo for heals and then with the 200 atk ev , curses attack raise + paybacks damage the slower you are or somehing like that (also curse lowers speed) = massive damage.
    I dont have a Wifi connection right now because i with my aunt and hers doesnt work but i know a place in town. So how we trade. GTS or we get each other game number and trade
    how about insead i trade a cranidose fior your shieldon

P.S. If you can get shieldon fossils in your game you cant find cranidose fossils in the underground
    Yeah, Gastly looks like a big ball of fog with fog aroudn it. He is a Poison type too, so it can be Poison gas that they're made of
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…