• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool sauce. Lol. I couldn't find a feasible Kyogre on GTS, so I'm offering my Heatran in hopes of finding one. I'll add you and we can get this goin.
    Thats very nice of you Vinn Croix, i will be happy to accept your offer if its still in the air of course. i do have Aim but i'll send you that in private message, as for my friend code and such.

Name: Jazz
    0775-4001-0850
    I'm not looking to gain anything by helping you. I felt like I should do this out of kindness. I'm in no rush to finish my own dex, so I'll be glad to help you with yours. Do you have AIM, Skype, or Yahoo IM?
    Just got your message on my thread of noobieness. I'll be more then happy to discuss a trade for Req and Kyo, may i ask you what you are looking for on my end. ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…