• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Way to pick up the homestarrunner reference! I didn't expect anyone to get it that quickly. My profile pic here is The Cheat and everyone is always like "What the heck?!".

*gives 5 glory points*

Good luck doing the challenge in FR! To be honest, that's probably one of the hardest games to do it in. I mean, the E4 is going to give you a rough time. Then again, you do allow for items so maybe it won't be as bad, but still.
    I just popped in to say I literally did laugh out loud at the Bagon/Red Bull picture in your sig. XD
    What I'm hoping about are the new eveeloutions that are coming out and wanting to see the layout of the entire game and I heard that technical machines can be used more then once In this version like hms wich I'm really looking foward too also I wonder what the new gear is going to be like but most of all the 3D like view that is coming out and glad
    that the characters are a lot older then in the previous versions and the new battle system with three instead of two but most of all the new pokemon some of them look quite cool like the new swan pokemon ^^
    ----------
    Yes, thank you! I'm sick of the ingratitude and immaturity of many fans who act like Gamefreak is obligated to fulfill their desires. It's understandable to be disappointed when you don't get what you want, but far too many people who call themselves Pokemon fans feel as if Gamefreak owes them something in return for their years of playing Pokemon games, and when they see a new development that doesn't tickle their fancy, they treat it as a personal affront.

I love Pokemon and for the most part I love its fandom, but the sense of entitlement some of its fans has really knows no bounds at times. There are few fandoms of video game franchises that get this way, in my experience. Only the Sonic fandom is more hypocritical and fickle.
    ----------
    Thank you!
    I'm sorry, I'm sure I'm about to make myself seem really stupid, but what exactly did you mean by 'require anyone to wear them'? Do you think you could reword that?
    Hey queen! How are you? It's been a while, i still have that Arceus lol sorry for forgetting about it!
    well you wont condem me will you? just cus i belivei in christ?

i mean i love him wikth all my heart you know. i like peace instead of war. we should all get along eh?

i try and undertstand things and so on. i dont waqnt to shun aethiests. if they understand my right to believe in christ or whatever religeons. you know that bmake them better people right?

i am drunk right now lol

some believe drunk people speak the truth.

you understand and accept my right to believe in christ right?
    Hey, Don't level up your precious Mawile to lv.100, a new gen is coming and if it gets an evolve, you will be able to evolve it...unlike my poor Magneton before 4th gen.
    ever watch "we were soldiers"?

i feel sorry for the one NVA guy who tries to bayonete john. he tried so hard and got so close just to get shot in the head and lands dead 5 feet from john

i have that bayonete charge on my youtube id too xD however they wont let me link ya
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…