• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ----------
    ^ LOL too bad he's not a red man*SHOT*

Barry: This is my Boy Scout's sign!

Paul: ...that's nice, Barry--

Barry: HEIL HITLER
    ----------
    AhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Just saw the trailer for the new Pooh movie, and the animation just reminded me of Disney's animated movies from the 60's to the 80's (before the Renassiance kicked in). I feel so nostalgic now.
    And pure trolling, even if you think you're not trolling but just voicing your opinion with flawed logic and taking them seriously.
    I did took a look at her thread, but I refuse to post anything there because I knew it'll be closed as well as fearing that I'll get an infraction for posting on a spam thread.
    Actually, I was proven wrong a long time ago, and since you mentioned hippy about our argument at her thread, I thought it was time for me to admit I was wrong.
    I was wrong about discriminating Mewtwo; I couldn't tell what is canon and what is not when it comes to two different games. So yeah, Mewtwo is still considered powerful despite his rivalry with other strong legendaries, new steel types, and additional dark moves.
    ----------
    Dattebayo idoles BCVM22 XD? He complained to him/her about me saying Mewtwo can beat Darkrai, Lucario, and Deoxys Attack mode, and BCVM22 backed me up. It's a really funny conversation, as are the other complaints on the proflie pages. You should check those out before you make these accusations.

So I vote no :).
    ----------
    "Raphael Marquez says (11:33 AM):
    *I'm still mad at you for insulting my idol."
    ----------
    I take it the one friend going to China is going to school there, right? Or a job?
    ----------
    No, they were an exchange student.

----------
    her, right?
    ----------
    Right.

----------
    it's Florida. What DOESN'T sound good
    ----------
    Where I live! It's so boring and inland...

----------
    I think I'm the only Pokéfan who doesn't have HeartGold OR SoulSilver.
    ----------
    Yep, pretty much. SHAME!
    ----------
    (Should you really be interacting with contestants?)
    ----------
    Tainting results is a bit of a hobby for me.

----------
    I'm going to community college in the fall (even though I can't drive and don't have a job xD) to get my English and all that out of the way. I want to pursue a career in 3D animation, so after a couple of years, I'll transfer to University of Advanced Technology.
    ----------
    Where is all of this going on, state-wise?

----------
    But hopefully in a couple of years, I'll get married.
    ----------
    (Gets excited.) Oh, oh, oh! Where'd I put it... Oh, here it is! Will you marry me, person I've never met?! Please?! ...Oh, right, online marriages haven't been invented yet. Stupid society not advancing fast enough! Oh well...

----------
    Even if that means hanging out on SPPF x).
    ----------
    I'm honored! Thanks for supporting all of my work! I don't know if it shows all of the time, but I usually spend 2-5 hours on each picture, so the more people captioning it, the less time I feel like I wasted! Yayz!

----------
    How about you and your friends?
    ----------
    One's going to China and then California, the other's going into the Army, I'm staying in Florida. It's a good thing I'm an expert at losing (and making) friends!

----------
    What're your plans?
    ----------
    Hopefully one last party with some 2010 graduates, a short stay at Daytona, and lots of quality time with neglected games like SoulSilver, Drawn to Life: TNC, and Metroid Prime: Trilogy, and many more. Thanks for asking!
    By the way, congrats, you grad! A couple of my friends (who are also coincidentally girls) are going to be graduating in 13 days, so I can imagine about how you feel right now! Are you going to college, or taking the road less traveled, whatever that may be?
    Hey KP, remember me? I thought I'd visit these old grounds and see how your story was holding together. I was hoping you might even be able to go over what I'm working on as well. Ah well, take a peek, catch'ya later ;)
    Hey KP, remember me? I thought I'd visit these old grounds and see how your story was holding together. I was hoping you might even be able to go over what I'm working on as well. Ah well, take a peek, catch'ya later ;)
    well n koreas leader is an idiot. china is ok.

my comunist would not be exactly like the ussr or china or n korea or vietnam.

should be atleast enought to be a NEW form of goverment.

you are a bush supporter?

did you know? hes a midern day hitler? i wouldent be supprised if he staged 9/11 with his cia. the cia blew up a cleric's house to frame the ayatolla. if they can do that they can frame alqueda.

listen obama is better than that mcain guy (a bush wannabie)

i dont want to be labled as an aly to a facist leader or goverment.

all the GREAT leaders were assassinated. it should be the other way around the bad leaders like bush sould be shot.

and gitmo is modern day aschuwits

the us exicutes its own murderers. and not alquida pow's? heh they wont be marters they will be in hell with 72 DEMONS :D

i dont want to go anyfurther with bush k?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…