• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• naa, just cancel it. i have a gigantic cold lately, and I already have other reservations that i need to finish. in fact, even if i do so, there are some others i gatta cancel anyway. =P
    Yeah. So, I'll stick to having Purple.... Maybe it might just be two.... I'll go ask her if she wants anyone else to join....
    Actually, we can.... Right? I mean, all I've got to do is to make Mina not know that Purple and KS are actually humans.... If we can only get one human, I'll stick with Purple.
    Just saying that I have talked with Purple and she wants Mina and Rii to join up. ^_^ Now, I need to find one more for my rescue team....
    No problem. I'm probably going to take a few posts with them trying to figure out where this is and gather information. Of course Mr. Delive is our gather info guy (hey, that's what I thought would be his best suit being part of the newspaper/mail delivery and all.)

The Shimmering Desert is short at least, that's probably why I chose that item to already be in their inventory.
    No problem. I'm probably going to take a few posts with them trying to figure out where this is and gather information. Of course Mr. Delive is our gather info guy (hey, that's what I thought would be his best suit being part of the newspaper/mail delivery and all.)

The Shimmering Desert is short at least, that's probably why I chose that item to already be in their inventory.
    I'm thinking on him starting out in Treasure Town, trying to gather information on the next treasure. The Aquamonica guarded by Kyogre in Bottomless Sea.

BTW, if you don't want to do longwinded dungeons, do not do this dungeon, it's 50 floors of pure evil.
    Why yes, Kip is from Loopholes. He's just too fun to write. But I won't have the 'darkness' showing up as something that affects outlaws.
    Well, I reserved! Thank you for telling me about it before the spots filled up. I'm going as a Psyduck, inexperienced. And he shall be attempting world domination. XD

"Oh my gosh, I'd love to join this RPG!" ;D
    Erm, mind checking the Mystery Dungeon sign up thread.... I asked a question which I can't remember now... XP
    I'm tempted to sign up as the experienced team, but would I need all three team members to be starters, or just the leader?
    Sure did! It's been... well, it's been a long time since I last went. ;)

No, the RPG section is is pretty much dead. 'Course, it might just be the new year as well. But hey, if Eleftheria kicks off, it might be able to revive the rest of the section, right? ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…