• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you need either a good gible or my chomp? If its a gible just tell me the nature and what else you want it to have but It may take a while as I am currently breeding for the perfect sceptile. I dont need Dnite because I have one with a good moveset Eq/ThunderPunch/Roost/Dragon Claw I made it for the battle tower but the shiny Infernape sounds good. Do you have any other shiny starters? As I have a shiny marshtomp,treeko,bayleef and charizard.
    Re: looking for strong chomp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Raja
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Raja
    I will trade for you chomp.
    I have shineys legends all pokes except the banned ones. Rare items, trained pokes
    What do you want???
    the Generous Blue Raja

Do you have an EV trained Electivire or Rhyperior with the movesets on the 4rth gen pokemon of the week?

I have a PKTOPIA electivire male. Adamant. Pretty strong. I don't remember the exact iv's. But fully trained.
    CC / Tpunch / Ipunch / EQ

I guess you didn't want that??

I have Electivire t punch / F punch / sub / low kick

I have Rhypereior
    Brave
    Solid Rock
    EQ / Avalanche / Rock Wrecker / Megahorn

Dragonite
    Adamant
    outrage / stone edge / Dragon Dance / EQ

Shiney Infernape
    (I hatched myself)
    Hasty
    shadow claw / flare blitz / close combat / uturn
    lvl 50
    hp 150
    Att 153
    def 77
    sp att 116
    sp def 90
    speed 163

I need a worthy chomp- my breeding projects are not working- how about one of those???

Blue Raja
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Blue Raja
    Find all posts by Blue Raja
    Add Blue Raja to Your Contacts

Delete this Message
    Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
    Delete this Message