• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omgz my life is insane i got a comp game it wont work my friends ALL call me on the phone at once they want to do stuff and AGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! *pulss out hair
    haha i no im going to start getting on regularily. my twin is always getting on in front of me. grrrrrrr..................
    NO NO DREW
    DREW IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZDrew: i have fellings
    so
    and why did u tyoe dzrew
    oh bo ho ure a poser
    waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    weenie
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh lexie stop him
    never*pulls graple gun and swings out windo* HOLY CRAP SHARKS
    i like POKESHIPPING ASH AND MISTY NOW BECAUSE OF A SICK DREAM I HAD LAST KNIGHT I WAS COVNENCING THEM TO KISS FIRST ASH WHO SAID NOT TO TELL AND MISTY WHO SAID THE SAME THEN THEY KISSED AND IT DIDNT STOP THEY FINISHED I WAS DO IT AGAIN! NDO IT AGIAN! BUT I ALSO LIKE ADVANCESHIPPING STILL

May: YAY WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Misty: just so u know ash is gonna pick me right?
    Ash: ummmmmmmmmm is there a rule about choosing both
    ME: well i gues not
    Ash: ok then i choose both
    May: YAY
    Misty: Yay but u like me more right
    Ash: ummmmmmmmm
    May: NO WAY! he likes me more
    Misty: NO ME!
    May: ME!
    MISTY: ME!
    Me: OH SHUT UP!
    drew is not looking at mays chest and i already read that fic. its really good.
    a. i waz studying for midterms
    b. im sick
    c. all my friends r moving. my crush, my bestie, and my ex bf (im still friends with him) they have all moved. nebraska, ohio, and maryland
    NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dont u dare fix him!!!!!! *grabs tweezers and attacks u*
    wich proves y he should be fixed!
    *GRABS TWIZERS* HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
    DREW: NO GET AWAY!
    ME: NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    DREW:LEXIE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    YOUR BACK YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    its the best adavnce fic evr his hormones as it says got the best of him and he tried to rape may and he gave her purfume wich was all over her so she flung of all her clothes and was in undies and den ripped her bra off ash came lookin for her she runs over and makes out with him i bet wen he saw no bra he was like WTF????????>???? no one is reedin mah fic ill post chaps here k?
    plllllllllzzzzz dont fix drew or i will brutally murder the doctor~!! he is soooooo noooottttt a pervert but that would be fun to read!!!
    OH MY GAWD I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN SSSSSOOOOOOO LONG SINCE I LAST GOT ON!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOO SRY!!!!!!! ive just been sooo busy trying to keep my straight a's!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…