• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...The only thing is, I do not know what I did on sppf to become the so called "legend". Im a quiet person, post count is not that high, vm's is a normal number, same with page counts, I am the legendary Unsung hero on HS but still.... The once tried to rub me out by blocking me, but they blocked themselves the one time |D Major fail right there

A new video game system? A new hat? A belt? A jacket? A gf?
    ...The only thing is, I do not know what I did on sppf to become the so called "legend". Im a quiet person, post count is not that high, vm's is a normal number, same with page counts, I am the legendary Unsung hero on HS but still.... The once tried to rub me out by blocking me, but they blocked themselves the one time |D Major fail right there

A new video game system? A new hat? A belt? A jacket? A gf?
    Hey s.i.e what's up hows it going I haven't talked to you in a while an I havent been on in a while. someone told me they saw posters for the new soulsilver and heartgold games like its going to come out soon idk. Do you know if its coming out soon?
    Hacking into an Admin's account and enabled a whole bunch of bans on innocent people, flamed as that one person and so on. Pretty much major damage =P
    =\ Pretty much, although I could use some excitement, where is the spam bots or the ad bots when you need them? That's how quiet it is on there....
    Well the main settlement has been made... 8 months of being near the top...Sounds good to me, providing there will be no more BS on ther ^_^
    Keep in mind this is a High School forum in the middle of nowhere that shoots down pokemon xD;

Well I suppose, the person is online now, we are under negotiation atm
    Just a little, I am a lil hesistant cause the site isn't much =\ I wanted to aim for the moon and go among the stars, but the canon is stuck, but I do see your point. I will have to rest on the issue for the time being, my boss is offline atm anyways so =\

Thanks =)
    Well its just that I loved being an Admin there, oh how i was the favorite of the newbies and their mentor :3

=\ Unfortunately. But I if i win the lotto I could help him out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…