• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please tell me you're still online. Serebii is three tomes as slow as it usually is. Do you think you could make up a MSN account just so we can talk properly?

I sent you the pic, though. :D
    Dead huh? I had looked in on it a few times and seen the decline.

School does suck a lot of time. I no longer have the luxury of distinguishing weekend from weekday I work so often. It's Saturday if I'm not mistaken and I had to take two English tests, one on a book, the other for the chapter, and tomorrow is the deadline for the chapter in statistics. Then the actual school week starts up again on Monday where I get to start another week of fun, but it ain't like I have the luxury of taking a break anyway. I sort of dug myself a hole, so I have no right to complain when I can't reach the the edge to climb back out. Metaphors aside, I wish I started caring about school a lot sooner than I did.

It snowed here last night. That's a big deal around here, or at least I guess it is since it's the first "real" snow I've ever seen in my lifetime, which has been long enough to know it won't happen again for another decade or two or maybe longer. Of all the times to snow in February no less, which means it's not even cold enough to bother with a thin jacket, let alone a long sleeve shirt. 6 inches or so. The best before that was years ago when their was a thin layer of ice laying on the grass in the morning and was gone within two hours. Oh well, easy come easy go.
    Dude...all the things we went through even thought i don't even know you...forgive me....i had reasons why i de-admined u.....
    I been good, real busy though. I haven't any significant free time until these last few days. I haven't been doing much of anything besides study these past... geez how long has it been? 2 months maybe? Since before Christmas I think. Oh well that my own fault I suppose. Anyway, how you been doing, and how's the group these days?
    Find who made my wikia, and destroy them. All of it muther fùcking Búllshìt that isnt true.

Please change it.
    Lol, I might find a small pink pair with love hearts. For teh lulz.

Though that raises the question about where I would put my locker keys...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…