• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just out of curiosity, do you have a love for animals? I wonder because of the encyclopedic knowledge of animals you always show in you-know-which-thread. :p
    Seriously RM, there is nothing wrong in being wrong, its just a way to learn more things, which is something you seem to like, don't waste that awesome animal knowledge and ideas for pokemons with your bad attitude.
    Me and other people on this forum have proved you wrong so shut up and leave us alone.
    Glaceon is not a snow leopard it only has like three spots on it's entire body not hundreds Sapphire L has told people in the thread to quit arguing and it is mainly because of your retarded ***.
    I'm going to say this one last time "GLACEON IS NOT A SNOW LEOPARD IT IS AN ARTIC FOX!" so grow up and shut the hell up for once. You are never right nor have you ever been right so just shut up and quit spamming up that thread and causing arguments.
    I am not wrong just because a pokemon has two spots on it doesn't mean it's a snow leopard. Snow leopard have hundreds of spots not three.
    Staraptor is not a falcon it is a startling-Hawk. Glaceon is not a snow leopard it is a artic fox. Arceus is not a goat i do not see horns anywhere on it.
    Press this:
    l2r.

----------
    Definition: A traditional historical tale (or collection of related tales) popularly regarded as true but usually containing a mixture of fact and fiction.

Alternate Spellings: ledgend, legand, ledgen

Examples: The legend of King Arthur is largely fictional, though historians say some aspects of the stories are based in fact.
    ----------
    Legends/Legendary in the pokemon world was adopted by people for the pokemon demi gods because not everyone would probably want to call animal gods and yada yada.

Legendary doesn't mean GOD. Legendary doesn't mean POKE GOD.

And while Arcanine might have possibly been a legendary DID YOU NOT READ IT'S ENTRIES. LET ME SHOW THEM AGAIN.

----------
    Red/Blue Leaf Green A Pokémon that has been admired since the past for its beauty. It runs agilely, as if on wings.

Yellow A legendary Pokémon in China. Many people are charmed by its grace and beauty while running.

Fire Red A Pokémon that is described in Chinese legends. It is said to race at an unbelievable speed.

Gold This legendary Chinese Pokémon is considered magnificent. Many people are enchanted by its grand mane.

Silver Its magnificent bark conveys a sense of majesty. Anyone hearing it but cant grovel before it.

Crystal An ancient picture scroll shows that people were attracted to its movement as it ran through prairies.

Ruby/Sapphire Arcanine is known for its high speed. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this Pokémon's body is its source of power.

Emerald This fleet-footed Pokémon is said to run over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within its body is its source of power.

Diamond/Pearl Its proud and regal appearance has captured the hearts of people since long ago.
    ----------
    THAT'S WHY IT'S SPECIES IS LEGENDARY: PEOPLE MADE LEGENDS ABOUT IT

Now please. Actually READ and TAKE IN what I wrote.
    um you're the one that kept posting on my profile and you're the one not listening to my side of the argument and you're the one not trying to listen at all. I know you mean Arcanine isn't a legendary POKE GOD. But I was trying to explain to you how it still retains and deserves the species of legendary.

Legendary =/= Poke`god.

But fine I'll drop it since you're getting to the childish shut up I'm not listening to you, side of arguments.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…