• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmartD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. I'm Australian, so It's still a month before we get a break.

Come to think of it, speaking of YouTube, have you seen a video called Skrall's Meeting? It's a stop-motion video I made a while back in protest against the end of Bionicle.
    I have, and since they're mentioned on both SPP and Bulbanews, I'm convinced they're real. Not sure which I like the most, though.
    1. Interesting. In a kids' magazine called K-Zone there's a segment called Anime Q&A, where readers can ask anime-related questions. I remember one such question was if Powerpuff Girls was considered Anime. I guess neither asker nor answerer knew about the Powerpuff Girls Z.

2. lol! It's like I always say: "if he\she does it then it must be right." :p

3. Yay I have a new friend! :D
    I'm pretty sure it would've been safe to say so via VM. It's common for one to ask for friendship via VM.
    lol

Just a couple of questions:
    1. Who are those Anime girls on the left?
    2. Are Youtube pages allowed on one's sig? I'm personally unsure.
    While I'm asking questions, I might as well ask this as well: I actually sent you a friend request some time ago, but you've yet to accept it. How come?
    Interesting! I figured that they'd be related, but not that related.

Don't Scrooge and co. appear in other shows and movies as well? I think I remember seeing Scrooge and all of Donald's nephews in a movie with a genie a while back.
    I saw a little bit of an episode of Darkwing Duck earlier today. I didn't realise that it was from Disney, which makes me feel a little silly. It was the familiar appearance of some of the ducks that gave it away for me. I recognised one that looked like Scrooge, and one that looked like one of Donald's nephews.
    I'm currently building a team consisting almost entirely of Eeveelutions, just like I did once on Crystal. My current team is:

Machop - Hunky - Level 21
    Eevee - Vapourise - Level 3
    Jolteon - Volts - Level 3
    Eevee - Pyro - Level 27
    Espeon - Sensor - Level 6
    Eevee - Umbra - Level 6
    I think I heard somewhere that the voice actors for the Bionicle movies did do other roles, but I don't remember where.

I bet I can understand your reaction when you first heard Darkwing Duck's voice actor also voicing Ackar. I get that often.
    Yes. At the moment I have 5 Stars Skrall, and I'm considering getting the others soon. I want to know what the Golden Armour does before I make a decision, because if I like it's power, I'll use it on my Tahu Mata set.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…